Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I need to know y’all thoughts brehs :wow:

Horizon got me in a chokehold right now :noah:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Ragnarok easily for ne

Elden Ring was cool. Looks and plays great but I'm not about that frustration life anymore when it comes to video games.

Horizon is gorgeous, gameplay not as good as either but still decent. However its based around a story/characters that bore me to death and make it a chore to progress in the game

Ragnarok kept me engaged the whole way. Combat system was A1. Some of the mini bosses were challenging but no over the top like ER was for me

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know xbots gonna vote Elden Ring since they have no games and they damn sure ain't gonna vote PS5 exclusives games so it's pretty much unfair vote.

Forbidden West is IMO the most next gen, beautiful, mechanically next level game I have played yet Ragnraok is great story telling and characters. Elden Ring is a wonderous RPG that scratches an itch for me that just keeps me hooked. I beat all of these games and I loved all of them. If I have to vote one.......it's tough. When Elden Ring dropped, I was totally disappointed with the graphics especially on next-gen (current gen) since Demon's Souls graphics was so freaking amazing on next-gen however Elden Ring gameplay got me hooked and made me forget about Forbidden West for days. After I beat those games I can replay Forbidden West, Ragnraok but I tried to replay Elden Ring and I don't feel like it to play again, I'm just done with it. I can't wait for Forbidden West's DLC and I can't wait for Ragnraok update New+ Game

Ragnraok is the game of the year in my personal opinion so I have to voted GOW:Ragnorak

Ragnaraok>>>>Elden Ring>>>>Forbidden West (Might change my mind once DLC drop)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
official thread is up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me personally GOW rag, even if I didn't enjoy it as much as 2018 It still is 100 percent more than I would enjoy Elden Ring.
Which game do I think is a better game overall? Elden Ring, but I can't really speak on FW. I didn't like the 1st one, so I still haven't gotten around to it.