Which Fighting Game Franchise Gets More Disrespect In The FGC: Mortal Kombat or Dead or Alive?

which fighting game franchise gets more disrespect in the FGC?

• MK

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • DOA

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lord forbid if you pick a character with stance switches in Tekken. Characters already have 90+ movelists. Some guys like Kazuya require 12 or so moves but crazy execution, Jin needs the whole movelist. Xiaoyu can use the whole movelist and is execution and mixup heavy.

Least beginner friendly fighting game
tekken movelists make me itch fr

mk be having goofy ass inputs and combos just for the sake of being different

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tekken movelists make me itch fr

mk be having goofy ass inputs and combos just for the sake of being different
I gotta be fair about Tekken too tho. I said earlier that Tekken moves are weird and hard to curate but the benefit is you won't have to learn anything else for 20 years :mjlol:

I played Tekken recently for the first time since 2006(Tekken 5). All my Kazuya combos still worked in Tekken 7:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
On the surface DOA looks like a goofy weeb fighter for hentai freaks but has there ever been a shytty casual Japanese 3D fighter? MK gets shyt because it’s just all strings aka DDR button mashing. You really don’t have to know fundamentals like neutrals/footsies, frame data, etc like other fighters. It’s pure casual. They tried to be more realistic with 11 but it just killed the core of what fans enjoyed with MK. Plus they added truly casual scrub shyt like KB down strongs and two button super that took no meter