Which Fighting Game Franchise Gets More Disrespect In The FGC: Mortal Kombat or Dead or Alive?

which fighting game franchise gets more disrespect in the FGC?

• MK

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • DOA

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Aint nothing hard about SF or Tekken yall overate the fukk out of those games in terms of "difficulty"

:dead:

Tekken being a 3D game already requires more effort than most games. Combos to adjust for walls, floor breaks, rage arts. Wave and back dashing. That alone makes it more difficult than most games other than Smash and Strive.

MK11 wave dashing is optional. Can you shimmy in MK, a bit but knockdown defensive options are so good that going back to neutral or corner space is more important. Air combo breaks. MK11 has it all. It's an easy game in comparison to the rest of the FGC games

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:dead:

Tekken being a 3D game already requires more effort than most games. Combos to adjust for walls, floor breaks, rage arts. Wave and back dashing. That alone makes it more difficult than most games other than Smash and Strive.

MK11 wave dashing is optional. Can you shimmy in MK, a bit but knockdown defensive options are so good that going back to neutral or corner space is more important. Air combo breaks. MK11 has it all. It's an easy game in comparison to the rest of the FGC games

That has nothing to do with nothing.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thatโ€™s one thing you are right about. I can pick up any new street fighter game they put out and without knowing anything about the character there are 4 motions I can try and I will know their specials and their supers for the most part.

In MK that shyt be random as hell.
MK the same way if you know what to look for. I can learn an MK characters basics in a few minutes just like Street Fighter.

General MK shyt is like fishing around to see if a nikka got a 112 or a 121. Maybe a b1 starter. Then you start fukking around with the kicks. Nikka most likely got a 432 or something. Once you have a few strings you just find ways to put them bytches together :russ:

MK has like 3-4 character models they use. They make up for it by having REALLY unique special moves

Now when it comes to Tekken you GOTTA look them weird ass moves up:mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
MK the same way if you know what to look for. I can learn an MK characters basics in a few minutes just like Street Fighter.

General MK shyt is like fishing around to see if a nikka got a 112 or a 121. Maybe a b1 starter. Then you start fukking around with the kicks. Nikka most likely got a 432 or something. Once you have a few strings you just find ways to put them bytches together :russ:

MK has like 3-4 character models they use. They make up for it by having REALLY unique special moves

Now when it comes to Tekken you GOTTA look them weird ass moves up:mjlol:

Lord forbid if you pick a character with stance switches in Tekken. Characters already have 90+ movelists. Some guys like Kazuya require 12 or so moves but crazy execution, Jin needs the whole movelist. Xiaoyu can use the whole movelist and is execution and mixup heavy.

Least beginner friendly fighting game

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Lord forbid if you pick a character with stance switches in Tekken. Characters already have 90+ movelists. Some guys like Kazuya require 12 or so moves but crazy execution, Jin needs the whole movelist. Xiaoyu can use the whole movelist and is execution and mixup heavy.

Least beginner friendly fighting game

All them moves are easy as fukk. Stop whining