Which countries have you visited?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Canada but I was a baby
Jamaica and it was amazing
Liberia was dope for what it is. That's home so it is life.
Belgium is shyt because they're nothing but a gang of racist peices of trash.
And I had a layover in the UK. Eh. I guess.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Countries with a ranking out of 5. Excluding layovers.

Afghanistan (1/5)
Canada (4/5)
Costa Rica (5/5)
Dubai (3.5/5)
Jamaica (3/5)
Kyrgyzstan (1/5)
Malawi (5/5)
Mexico (4/5)
S. Korea (3.5/5)
Thailand (4/5)
USA (Lived/5)
Zambia (5/5)

Bolo018

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How was HK, Singapore, Djibouti, and Mexico?

Hong Kong was dope as fukk. Hella populated but very westernized comnpared to the rest of China. Kinda on the expensive side of asian countries tho.
Singapore was dope too. Hella expensive tho. Cleanist place i've ever been too with lots to do. Probably top 2 most expensive place in asia tbh.
Djibouti for the short time i was there wasn't bad really just what you expect from any african country wasn't there long enough to have a big opinion on it.
Mexico you can live out your wildest latino needs if you in the right spots. Only been to TJ but in that small ass city theres hella to do with the cheapest shyt you can buy. Gotta be careful tho them cartel nikkas dont play. Long as you speak a lil english or have someone who does speak it with you first go around you good :salute:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Canada
Jamaica
grand cayman
Dominican republic
Haiti
Barbados
mexico
peru
Antarctica
Australia
japan
Singapore
Thailand
aruba
Colombia
cuba
Puerto rico (yeah, I know. its America)
hong kong
macau (I consider them different countries since they're not apart of mainland china and I had to clear customs going to both)

antarctica :ohhh:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you end up in Antartica breh:dwillhuh:
antarctica :ohhh:
How was it down there?

LMAO, i should've anticipated that that would cause a stir. I'm in the coast guard and at the time i was on an ice breaking ship that cleared the harbor so that supply ships could get through to mcmurdo station. we went down in January, which is the southern hemisphere's summer so the weather was less harsh than what you would expect. to be honest, without the wind chill, you didn't really notice how cold it was. there were a couple times i was outside with just a t-shirt and felt just fine. also the sun never set. imagine leaving a bar at 2 a.m. and its clear sunny skies. mind fukk :mindblown: i was 18 at the time i had never seen no shyt like that. oh, about that bar. its at the top of a snowy, jagged iced hill. watched many a people get fukked up stumbling down that hill.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
-South Africa
-USA
-UK
-Switzerland.
-Spain.
-Netherlands.
-Singapore
-Indonesia
-Dubai
-Qatar
-Vietnam
-Thailand.
-Ethiopia
-Senegal
-Nigeria
-Sierra Leone.
-Ghana
-Togo
-Benin
-Uganda
-Rwanda
-Tanzania
-Iran
-Ecuador
:ehh:
:obama:

Daps
BOLD - lived there
Italics - 2 or more visits
Asterix * - short visit / transit
Underlined - Long-ish term visit (>1 month) and/or visited 5 or more cities

Antigua
Austria *
Barbados*
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Rep
Denmark
Dominican Republic
England - home
Ethiopia
Finland
France
Germany
Guyana
Hungary
India
Ireland Rep. of
Italy
Japan
Luxembourg*
Moldova
Norway
Portugal
Romania
Russia*
Scotland
Senegal
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
The Netherlands
Trinidad&Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
USA
Wales

I might have missed something...
I hate romania

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
LMAO, i should've anticipated that that would cause a stir. I'm in the coast guard and at the time i was on an ice breaking ship that cleared the harbor so that supply ships could get through to mcmurdo station. we went down in January, which is the southern hemisphere's summer so the weather was less harsh than what you would expect. to be honest, without the wind chill, you didn't really notice how cold it was. there were a couple times i was outside with just a t-shirt and felt just fine. also the sun never set. imagine leaving a bar at 2 a.m. and its clear sunny skies. mind fukk :mindblown: i was 18 at the time i had never seen no shyt like that. oh, about that bar. its at the top of a snowy, jagged iced hill. watched many a people get fukked up stumbling down that hill.

:ohhh:

Breh that's dope, I mean really how many people can say they've been to Antartica :wow:

I read about the sun thing, must be crazy experiencing that...closet thing I've seen is in Estonia in the summer, sun set around 11 pm iirc, that was already confusing as hell lol