Which countries have you visited?

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I have a question. How do y'all deal with those long was flights. I go nuts just on a 3-5 hr flight. I even self medicate with a nice indica and maybe a edible before I board . But I still can't stand being on a plane that long,but I do wanna travel out of country soon.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Wales. Anglesey (Far north of Wales.) Was nice, if a bit boring.
France. Paris, twice. Once for Disneyland, Once for the fukk of it.
USA. Orlando, Florida & New York. Did the whole theme park thing. First time noticing that Americans are really fat. NY was for business mainly, but saw a couple of the landmarks. Overrated.
Egypt. Alexandria. Was cool. Crossing the road was like a suicide mission. Also, dudes linking arms walking down the road? Sup wit that?
Italy. Venice & Vicenza. Vicenza was cool. Venice stank to high hell.
Japan. Joetsu & Tokyo. Litty two titties. Exactly how it looks like in Anime films.
Antigua. Layover. The Airport ticket agent with a fat ass was feeling the kid. You know how that go.
Dominica. Massacre, Roseau & Grand Bay. Was like going back in time; no internet access, mans rocking up from Martinique on a rickety boat, raggo. Was dope, nevertheless.
Belgium. Brussels. Business. Didn't see much. Worse weather than Britain, if that's even possible.
Dominican Republic. Puerto Plata. Took one step outside of the resort and nearly got killed. Was nearly stranded there because of the Volcano in Iceland.
Netherlands. Amsterdam. Hell of a long drive, but well worth it. Nice, chill vibe.
Spain. Ibiza, twice. First time was lit, second not so much. Very, very lively.

Bolo018

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Panama
Mexico
Japan
South Korea
Malaysia x2
Hong Kong
Djibouti
Bahrain
Oman
Qatar
Singapore
Ireland
UK
Portugal

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Canada
Jamaica
grand cayman
Dominican republic
Haiti
Barbados
mexico
peru
Antarctica
Australia
japan
Singapore
Thailand
aruba
Colombia
cuba
Puerto rico (yeah, I know. its America)
hong kong
macau (I consider them different countries since they're not apart of mainland china and I had to clear customs going to both)

How you end up in Antartica breh:dwillhuh:

I have a question. How do y'all deal with those long was flights. I go nuts just on a 3-5 hr flight. I even self medicate with a nice indica and maybe a edible before I board . But I still can't stand being on a plane that long,but I do wanna travel out of country soon.

You mean you get bored, or anxiety-wise? Me the longest flight I had was 10 or 11 hours when I went to Madagscar from Paris, but I was with a friend so it was cool. 6-7 hours is ok, good book, a magazine, check the movies, listen to some music...unfortunately I hardly ever manage to sleep on a plane :manny:

I have a friend who travels very often, just recently learned that he hates flying lol but he loves going places.

I usually try to get up and stretch/walk once an hour or every other hour because strangely I feel more anxious when I'm sitting. I also try to avoid the middle seats, I like the window but aisle makes me feel less "stuck". One thing I thought would help me travel was to get to the plane tired hoping it would help me sleep, turns out it was the exact opposite and the fatigue made me even more nervous. Might work for some though :yeshrug:

Selena

Pro
Daps
Russia

Going to Canada this summer and I want to go to Japan next year.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
DR
BAHAMAS
GERMANY
UAE (DUBAI)
SPAIN
IRELAND
ASCENSION ISLAND

Thinking of going to France or Aruba this year.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Canada
Jamaica
grand cayman
Dominican republic
Haiti
Barbados
mexico
peru
Antarctica
Australia
japan
Singapore
Thailand
aruba
Colombia
cuba
Puerto rico (yeah, I know. its America)
hong kong
macau (I consider them different countries since they're not apart of mainland china and I had to clear customs going to both)

How was it down there?