Which countries have you visited?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
In the Navy:

Malaysia (Muslim but not Saudi about it- alcohol, hoes, clubs)
Thailand (Whatever you've heard about it is true- it's Disney world for men)
Singapore (Crazy rich asians)
UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi- same shyt as Malaysia but underground and 90% red dot "my friend my friend hurry up and buy")
Bahrain (Saudi's brothel- we were at this bar and my Jamaican homie was negotiating with a Moroccan pro. She asked if he was circumcised and when he said no she said sorry and bounced)
Turkey (Russia's DR- Boris and Natashas everywhere)

Personal

Canada (Just an overnight in Windsor crossing over from Detroit)
Mexico (Risked getting my head chopped off in Juarez during the Sinaloa-Juarez war, TJ-Ensenada-Rosarito, and Cozumel on a couple cruises)
Jamaica (Ocho Rios surrounded by cacette passport hoes)
Honduras (With my ex for her cousin's wedding- DON'T SLEEP mad dimes on the low)
Puerto Rico (not a country/not a state but dope food, beaches, and dimes too)
Venezuela (Fell in love every 3 minutes. The women are just :blessed::noah::steviej::banderas::ohlawd: No wonder they've won the most Miss Universes it's just not fair)
Peru (Best food in Latin America, but not a fan of the SpongeBob shaped broads)

Next stop Europe, trying to hit Portugal and Spain this summer

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
In the Navy:

UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi- same shyt as Malaysia but underground and 90% red dot "my friend my friend hurry up and buy")
Bahrain (Saudi's brothel- we were at this bar and my Jamaican homie was negotiating with a Moroccan pro. She asked if he was circumcised and when he said no she said sorry and bounced)

Personal

Mexico (Risked getting my head chopped off in Juarez during the Sinaloa-Juarez war, TJ-Ensenada-Rosarito, and Cozumel on a couple cruises)
Honduras (With my ex for her cousin's wedding- DON'T SLEEP mad dimes on the low)
Venezuela (Fell in love every 3 minutes. The women are just :blessed::noah::steviej::banderas::ohlawd: No wonder they've won the most Miss Universes it's just not fair)

How did you get into Venezuela? This must’ve been years ago before relations deteriorated. Or you don’t have a U.S. passport

And can second Honduras, severely slept on as far as women

…I’ve been been thru San Pedro Sula, Colon, Trujillo. Lot of sistas down there, reminds me of Panama a bit

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
How did you get into Venezuela? This must’ve been years ago before relations deteriorated. Or you don’t have a U.S. passport

And can second Honduras, severely slept on as far as women

…I’ve been been thru San Pedro Sula, Colon, Trujillo. Lot of sistas down there, reminds me of Panama a bit
Yeah I went to SPS and saw mad dimes. A few SpongeBobs too but not as bad as Peru
Venezuela was back in the day, 2003. Aside from the women the beaches are also dope.
I know Colombia is the hotspot but if Venezuela opens up again someday passport bros will have the time of their lives

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yeah I went to SPS and saw mad dimes. A few SpongeBobs too but not as bad as Peru
Venezuela was back in the day, 2003. Aside from the women the beaches are also dope.
I know Colombia is the hotspot but if Venezuela opens up again someday passport bros will have the time of their lives
Yeah, I was in Peru last month. Was very disappointed with the shortys. Only dimes I saw were Afro Peruvians, average chick was 5’3 and with no curves or ass:unimpressed:

I go down to panama 2-3x a year to see fam. I’ve thought about applying for a visa at the embassy there but it seems like a headache even as a U.S. citizen. Gotta submit paystubs, background check, doctors approval, a letter of why you want to visit. Ion got time for that shyt :camby:

Lots of Venezuelans in Panama City who bounced once Venezuela’s economy went to shyt. Lot of them work in the clubs, lounges, restaurants and are easily distinguished from the local women. They speak gutter Spanish

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
20 Countries/territories Visited
Crypus
Kuwait
England
Germany
France
Papua New Guinea
Singapore
Kenya
Afghanistan
Dubai
Iraq
Ireland
Australia
Russia
China
Philippines
Canada
Amsterdam
Italy
Guam

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Countries/Territories

Cuba
United States
Cayman Islands
Turks & Caicos Islands
Mexico
Puerto Rico
St. Thomas
Belize
Dominican Republic
Cayman Islands

Haven't traveled as much since Covid hit.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Canada
US
Guyana
St. Lucia

Trying to go to Europe for a couple of weeks with a friend this summer.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Canada
Mexico
Guatemala
Honduras
El Salvador
Costa Rica
Panama
Colombia
Ecuador
Peru
Venezuela

Favorite was Colombia for all the wrong reasons :noah:

Least favorite was Costa Rica. Overran with cac tourist and expensive. Pretty country tho

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
In the Navy:

Personal

Update since:

UK (London- stayed in Ealing and loved the block I was on cuz it has Turkish, Persian, Indian, Jamaican, Viet, and Mexican mom and pop restaurants. Views from The Shard were dope).
Belgium (Brussels and Antwerp- lotta mixed dimes. However the area around the Midi train station in Brussels is grimy)
Netherlands (Amsterdam, The Hague, and Rotterdam- Bikes will run your ass over lol. Dutch women are either dimes or hideous, no in between)
Portugal (Porto- was there for New Year's and ended up at an open-air rave at Aviadores Plaza. The wine is top notch)
Spain (Barcelona- The Montjuic cable car has dope ass views. Sagrada Familia is tourist hell, but a must see)
France (Paris- disgusting smell and nasty sidewalks. Montmartre was decent, dope record stores and the view from Sacre Coeur is A-1)

Overall of the EU that I saw I was most impressed with Amsterdam. No car/uber needed, you can bike/tram/subway/ferry throughout the city. Brussels is slept on (once you get away from the train station), and Paris has seen better days.

Next stop Japan

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Canada
Mexico
Guatemala
Honduras
El Salvador
Costa Rica
Panama
Colombia
Ecuador
Peru
Venezuela

Favorite was Colombia for all the wrong reasons :noah:

Least favorite was Costa Rica. Overran with cac tourist and expensive. Pretty country tho
Best chicken sandwich I've ever had was in Colombia. Ran into some breh's who were there on vacation. I know them nikkas was partaking. :lolbron:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Best chicken sandwich I've ever had was in Colombia. Ran into some breh's who were there on vacation. I know them nikkas was partaking. :lolbron:
As you said, Peru had hands down the best cuisine I’ve had anywhere in Latin America.

I heard Portugal had tons of Brazilian & Angolan dimes roaming around ?