Which Coli poster(s) u would like to meet in real life?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really not, I keep telling y'all I'm lame. But I'd mos def load up some super soakers with disappearing ink and ride around shooting up bus stops with you.

I want meet up with you Token but i got a feeling you would not let me play with that things........ :damn:

So i rape you but you prob wont even feel it so i guess your good................:wow:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I want meet up with you Token but i got a feeling you would not let me play with that things........ :damn:

So i rape you but you prob wont even feel it so i guess your good................:wow:

@Token moved out of the hood Breh Breh

You good

She will always be a hoodrat no matter what................

She has a pet cat and home schools
Plus she reps drizzy drake that ovo sound

I don't think she is hood
I know her uncles are Vice lords affiliated

My nikka rey hit tho.............

Ya I heard.. Token won
That nikka is a cutie pie

No homo

:dead::wtf::dead:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'd meet the people on here who are dope rappers or producers..it's just a waste of time meeting new people..I have no friends in real life and the few friends that I have which is 6, well they all do music..it's no use hanging out with people to kick it if it ain't about making music,,I don't drink anyway..and the only time I would go to a club/bar/lounge/show etc is to sell my albums and network..

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
It would be mad fights popping off and a lot of posters being CACs. I would like to see some Coli chicks and some of the old ass posters that are mad at everything :bryan:
:russ: the coli meet up thread would be full of so much shade :dead: aint nobody fighting anybody..theyd be all smiles in person lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevm3 :salute:

EDIT: and everyone else who stays dropping gems. Crossbones, Mr. Somebody, Wild Self, and Reincar all come to mind :salute:

Last edited: