Which Coli poster(s) u would like to meet in real life?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
A lot of yall seem cool peoples, but first I would hang out with the rest of my Big Blue bredren (@AJtheOne, @Rev @Danie84 @AVthaPHARAOH and others) to talk sports n other stuff, and also @Buckeye Fever cuz of fukkery. I'd also want a lapdance from @TheStripper just to see what all the hype is about.

2s6vg1v.jpg

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
@Monsieur. Fox , me and that nikka gonna smash on some messicans in soccer and then go parlay with some hoodrats. Probably be ridin around bumpin jazz and westcoast shyt in the foreign hittin juggs. Blowin loud and countin up in traffic, yaknow the usual.

@Token , if shes as funny irl as she is in tinychat then we'd get into too much damn trouble. In between pranking bums and trolling strangers I feel like it would be a good time.

@colicolicoli @BedRoomI'z to see who really got the dreamier bedroom eyes, I think they both flexin

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Token , if shes as funny irl as she is in tinychat then we'd get into too much damn trouble. In between pranking bums and trolling strangers I feel like it would be a good time.

I'm really not, I keep telling y'all I'm lame. But I'd mos def load up some super soakers with disappearing ink and ride around shooting up bus stops with you.

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
If any of you niccas/niccettes live in korea and you wanna get up for a beer, I gotcha