Which Coli poster(s) u would like to meet in real life?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:
Yall some damn fools.. I was actually in her neighborhood but she had a curfew n shyt. Plus I still have to get the ok from her momma before I come near that thang, she is the only one with the passcode to her chastity belt.
chastity-belt.jpg

@Ugly.lildikk.MikeLebron You still need a stimulus package fam? I know you got them taxes back. :mjpls:
Lemme add you to the meetup list.

@malcolmxxx_45 You dont know how much of an honor that is, its all these Freebandz that keep my face young :win:

@innocentdevil prepare to be a godmother cause Im goin in :wow:

Rey my nikka shyt been tuff had that green then had to help moms with bills .....taxes not shyt brah :wow:,when i do get it im slide you that pm tho:win:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Monsieur. Fox , me and that nikka gonna smash on some messicans in soccer and then go parlay with some hoodrats. Probably be ridin around bumpin jazz and westcoast shyt in the foreign hittin juggs. Blowin loud and countin up in traffic, yaknow the usual.

@Token , if shes as funny irl as she is in tinychat then we'd get into too much damn trouble. In between pranking bums and trolling strangers I feel like it would be a good time.

@colicolicoli @BedRoomI'z to see who really got the dreamier bedroom eyes, I think they both flexin
Looool the usual