Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
lil-wayne.gif

How did I forget about this

Check your inbox :heh:

just playing :pachaha:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I saw this often when I lived in Michigan and when I lived in Toronto :yeshrug:

See it in Europe

Guess it depends on where you live.
Breh come on now. Do some research… Most people in the USA settle with someone within their age bracket. Age gap relationships between a 40 something man and a 20 something female are very small in number. Even talking about them as if they are a common occurrence is beyond silly.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh come on now. Do some research… Most people in the USA settle with someone within their age bracket. Age gap relationships between a 40 something man and a 20 something female are small in number.

I haven't lived in US for years so I dont know what its like now. Just going on my own personal experience from what I saw. I even saw older women young man. I dont know your stats for either.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Coli brehs at the worst are like the black version of old economy Steve...

“College is the number one way to escape poverty... graduated from college in 1999, found career job through responding to an ad in the newspaper, hasn’t looked for a new job in 20 years”
The Coli hates college and thinks fraternities are gayer than the average LGBT parade.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I haven't lived in US for years so I dont know what its like now. Just going on my own personal experience from what I saw. I even saw older women young man. I dont know your stats for either.
According to stats:

“Across Western countries, about 8% of all married heterosexual couples can be classified as having a large age gap (10 years or more). These generally involve older men partnered with younger women. About 1% of age-gap couples involve an older woman partnered with a younger man.”

On top of that the bigger the gap the more likelihood of failure:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That fat men have trash lifes. If you're an neat fat you're totally capable of having a decent social life and getting women.

This forum acts like being :flabbynsick: when it comes to weight is some kind of death sentence when it comes to having a social life :comeon: When these meathead I lift things up and put them down ass nikkas are probably gymcels :mjlol:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to stats:

“Across Western countries, about 8% of all married heterosexual couples can be classified as having a large age gap (10 years or more). These generally involve older men partnered with younger women. About 1% of age-gap couples involve an older woman partnered with a younger man.”

On top of that the bigger the gap the more likelihood of failure:

That;s married people. nikkas be living in sin

Daps
Young attractive black women only want thugs

No one thinks this tho

I seen a lot with hood dudes

But there not the only dudes they date

Alot of square black dudes can pull white and Hispanic women easy

They don't just put in the work to get black women

More than they think they all want thugs

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
That fat men have trash lifes. If you're an neat fat you're totally capable of having a decent social life and getting women.

This forum acts like being :flabbynsick: when it comes to weight is some kind of death sentence when it comes to having a social life :comeon: When these meathead I lift things up and put them down ass nikkas are probably gymcels :mjlol:
You alright breh?