Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Most of the stats y’all post. Some of y’all will just throw out percentages, no source, nothing. Just out of the ass.

The other day a Breh said more than 50% of Brehs are childless and single. I asked him where he got that stat because I couldn’t find it. No response.
Then I realized he probably got it from a Kevin Samuels video.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most of the stats y’all post. Some of y’all will just throw out percentages, no source, nothing. Just out of the ass.

The other day a Breh said more than 50% of Brehs are childless and single. I asked him where he got that stat because I couldn’t find it. No response.
Only .4% of bw got natural hair.

And the pretty ones with lame nerdy looking white dudes.

Or thugs.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps

That’s exactly where his ass got it. Dude was known to throw out random stats without proof.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wimmen love unexpected meat pix :youngsabo:

lil-wayne.gif

How did I forget about this

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
X men/women from X race are always going for X race.

At least in L.A. whatever fukking stereotype you make of this always happens or that always happens, just walk around in public and the couples there will prove it wrong.
My first thought was "TheColi thinks there's actual mutants walking around?" :russ:

I do agree with your statement reading the whole thing