Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If you speak to a random woman in a public setting, you’re gonna get me too’d. If you’re respectful, nothing will happen. Besides dusty dudes holla at women everyday without consequence.
I work with this chick with pretty ass feet but I didn't wanna say anything because The Coli really had me shook I would get fired.

I told her, she got all excited and happy about the compliment and I'm still employed :mjgrin:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I work with this chick with pretty ass feet but I didn't wanna say anything because The Coli really had me shook I would get fired.

I told her, she got all excited and happy about the compliment and I'm still employed :mjgrin:
My man, women with pretty feet ALWAYS are happy to get the compliment.

Only a fine, distinguished man can recognize the beauty of a nice pair of feet with pretty toes. And women with cute feet recognize the status of them. No woman wants ugly feet. It ruins all their summer outfits when they want their feet out in nice open toed shoes.

Women with pretty feet will take it to the next level with toe jewelry or art/tattoos. I always know a woman with a toe ring is on my type of time.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
My man, women with pretty feet ALWAYS are happy to get the compliment.

Only a fine, distinguished man can recognize the beauty of a nice pair of feet with pretty toes. And women with cute feet recognize the status of them. No woman wants ugly feet. It ruins all their summer outfits when they want their feet out in nice open toed shoes.

Women with pretty feet will take it to the next level with toe jewelry or art/tattoos. I always know a woman with a toe ring is on my type of time.
She had toe rings too:ohlawd:

I'm mad at myself for not telling her sooner. Lol

She was so excited she start showing them to me more.

Daps
That women prefer money over looks.
In my experience, the majority of women value two things over even money or looks:

1. A man who is interested in whatever it is they're doing with their life, interested enough to ask questions about it and make eye contact while she answers

2. A man who will do half the chores

I am not saying that money and looks don't matter at all, but those two, ESPECIALLY that second one, will get you into a successful long-term relationship if that's what you want.

When I was in college, I knew multiple women who broke it off with long-term partners they were planning to marry, and when I talked to them, ALL of them brought up having to do most or all of the in-house workload.

I took note of that and have been happily married for years now, so there is definitely a lot to it from my perspective.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I NEVER see these diverstor types IRL either...probably cause they are Single than Bihh.

Most mixed families i see outchea be a black dude...

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
That nikkas riding round to rap nikkas trying to kill people.

nikkas listening to music and going out trying to re-enact lyrics. Let the coli tell it.

I guess every female listen to Beyoncé and the city girls selling they ass for juicy crab and a coach bag.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
In my experience, the majority of women value two things over even money or looks:

1. A man who is interested in whatever it is they're doing with their life, interested enough to ask questions about it and make eye contact while she answers

2. A man who will do half the chores

I am not saying that money and looks don't matter at all, but those two, ESPECIALLY that second one, will get you into a successful long-term relationship if that's what you want.

When I was in college, I knew multiple women who broke it off with long-term partners they were planning to marry, and when I talked to them, ALL of them brought up having to do most or all of the in-house workload.

I took note of that and have been happily married for years now, so there is definitely a lot to it from my perspective.
thank goodness my mom constantly taught me to clean up after myself. its mind blowing living around other people

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Thread has rafters potential :pachaha:

FBA is more likely to be translated as French Basketball Association than whatever these nikkas be typing about
I seen some light skin/mixed broad with that flag hanging on her rear view mirror in her car. I was legit surprised :ohhh: