Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two sources cite the same stat posted in the first article:
Mind the gap – does age difference in relationships matter?

And this study suggests that:

“in 2014 the average age difference in US heterosexual relationships was a relatively small 2.3 years”

On average most people aren’t dating people significantly older/younger than they are. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen. I’m saying it’s not as common for how often Brehs on here talk about it. But obviously you want it to happen for yourself so good luck. :manny:
Doesn;t negate where the funding comes from or the other variables you didnt mention in the original post. I'll look further again, but not surprised you would say something like that at the end of your post.

Not at that stage yet, but I'm about to be married soon so your statement doesn;t apply, I just like to look deeper into stats than taking them at face value. The two sources manipulated their statements and titles also. Everybody knows you can skew results of stats to support a view, whether it's methods or how you word an article that uses stats and leaves out other information used for the stats.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Doesn;t negate where the funding comes from or the other variables you didnt mention in the original post. I'll look further again, but not surprised you would say something like that at the end of your post.

Not at that stage yet, but I'm about to be married soon so your statement doesn;t apply, I just like to look deeper into stats than taking them at face value. The two sources manipulated their statements and titles also. Everybody knows you can skew results of stats to support a view, whether it's methods or how you word an article that uses stats and leaves out other information used for the stats.
You implied that the stat cited in that first article may not be correct because it could be skewed to paint a certain narrative for women based on the organization name. So I provided two additional articles/sources that listed that same stat, that aren’t associated with that first source.

To your other point, sure stats can be skewed to support a certain view. Research can too.

You don’t have to believe or trust the stats I’ve provided if you don’t believe they’re true. It’s just that you’ve provided nothing that debunks or counters what was said in those articles. Let alone a stat that supports the notion that significant age gap relationships are fairly common.

So if it’s between picking your skepticism and actual published research I will go with the latter. I have no problem with conceding if you provide other published stats btw. It’s just a pet peeve of mine when people on here throw out stats or opinions/theories that can’t be backed up with actual evidence outside of their own words. It happens all the time on here and no one ever challenges it, they just accept it. I like seeing research.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :blessed:

Daps
These two sources cite the same stat posted in the first article:
Mind the gap – does age difference in relationships matter?

And this study suggests that:

“in 2014 the average age difference in US heterosexual relationships was a relatively small 2.3 years”

On average most people aren’t dating people significantly older/younger than they are. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen. I’m saying it’s not as common for how often Brehs on here talk about it. But obviously you want it to happen for yourself so good luck. :manny:

The majority of 40 year old men aren't dating women 20-29 years old

The majority bw don't like wm

Majority bw don't like thugs ( even tho there is a nice portion that do)

Majority bm don't like ww especially ados bm

There are bm and bw who interacial date who aren't c00ns

Most black people are poor but are not ghetto or hood

It's alot of flawed stereotypes on here

That aren't true

One thing tho Rican and Dominican women do like bm at a high clip

But they mixed with African anyway

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Mexicans are attacking/insulting every Black person they see in Cali

Any woman over 25 is worn out

Young adult women are clamoring for 35+ guys

If you make less than six figures it's your fault

Only cac kids watched Degrassi, Grease, Hannah Montana etc. growing up

Most Black men would reject an attractive Black woman with weave

Man I was watching Degrassi in the late 80's on PBS :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Being from the hood gives you swag superpowers. There are no black nerds from the hood. Everybody from the hood is gamed up.

- "Conspiracy theories" can never be proven. COINTELPRO, the loophole for slavery being a punishment for crime in the 13th amendment, the war on drugs, mass incarceration of black people, deindustrialization of predominantly black manufacturing cities and towns, the bombing of Black Wall Street, the Tuskegee experiments, American troops protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan, the products of those poppy fields flooding black inner city areas from Baltimore to Oakland... all a coincidence. The government would never implement population control. That's just silly, go back to sleep. I'm living just fine... for the moment... that means everything is okay.

- Inflated cost of healthcare, housing, college, food and general cost of living is not a scam, you just a brokeboi

- African immigrants and their children are free to claim all aspects of black American culture, but someone who is half ADOS/half white is not black at all regardless of how or where they grew up.