Which city should I move to?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I narrowed it down to Chicago, Miami and Philly. I need to be near water. I really liked Chicago, im feeling your city brehs. I liked the good and the bad but will most likely live on outskirts if I choose Chicago area. Miami is :takedat:, I need Miami in my life but I cant fukk with the lizards and heat. Philly is right in the middle for me, close to family and friends seems to be up and coming but cotdamn @ North Philly:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I repeat LA this is a no brainer Breh..

The weather you want, Water and Everything else you can ask for in a city.. You might was well stay in NJ if u was gonna pick Philly or chi.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

The weather you want, Water and Everything else you can ask for in a city.. You might was well stay in NJ if u was gonna pick Philly or chi.

This or Miami are the only correct answers if you were to have a choice. Seattle and the Bay Area are pretty underrated too.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

LA aint a choice, dont mention LA as a possible option. Being near water is not the only variable. I just have these 3 out of all the other possible east coast cities:to: