wheres nintendos black main characters?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That hair looks silver or white. She's also an anime character. Some of them have purple or orange hair it's not realistic.
What's not realistic is the excuse that because a character has purple hair, then it doesn't matter what color her skin is. If they can use colors on hair, they can use colors to make black characters :ufdup: I'll get right back to you...
By your logic, cacs have spikey, rainbow color hairs. I guess your 9 year old brain can't distinguish between fantasy and reality . Even I would get offended by stereotypes of these animes if I were a cac. If they represent a black character in a stereotypical manner, your bytch ass will be the first one to complain. You sound like a fakkit feminist who demands Link to be turned into female.

Meanwhile, homies out there literally making anime their religion :russ:

Use a :flabbynsick: rapper as a reference, breh :mjgrin:

I point out the lack of black characters, you like the champion above go the strawman hairstyle route. Your attempt at a misdirection has been denied :stop:

But, since I'm certain you're not intelligent enough to have a productive rebuttal to whatI have to say, I'll humor the rest of your Dumbass post :francis:
So after you inaccurately claim the reason for lack of negros is because "it's fantasy!!!" Aka
giphy.gif
you then claim if they stereotype blacks my "bytchass" would be the first to complain. Well Mr O'Reilly, first off, Who said anything about a white stereotype :ufdup:
Are you implying colorful spiky hair is a white stereotype? (It's not Dumbass) 2ndly, "if" there is a black stereotype? When is there not one. See, that's how I can easily tell you cac-fu bruh. That, or shuckin n jiving. Every black man and tons of other races recognise the void. They made sure the token boxer had this elusive skin tone tho :camby:
Many anime characters are the same core face on different hair. Likely a time saving maneuver on digital animations because anime cuts corners where ever they can. Furthermore it comes from people with limited to almost no exposure to blacks or any other race outside their native population. In the U.S. blacks are like 13% of the population in Japan they're under 1% last I knew.
So Japan is basically a city of bushman who have no recollection, knowledge, contact with other skin tones. Well, the black ones. Cuz I was under thee impression Africans have and have had huge influences there for the past 30,000 years. They introduced rice to Asia, brought the religion over too. Big fans of 90's hip hop, basketball with its stars that have appeal worldwide. And you trying to tell me it's because they on a budget? :mjlol:

The reason blacks are misrepresented is because this is business. Japanese businessmen suck up to power, would basically "c00n" to get ahead. White supremacy has been in place for how long people... You all miscalculated how deep shyt really is (Tru Story)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's not realistic is the excuse that because a character has purple hair, then it doesn't matter what color her skin is. If they can use colors on hair, they can use colors to make black characters :ufdup: I'll get right back to you...

I point out the lack of black characters, you like the champion above go the strawman hairstyle route. Your attempt at a misdirection has been denied :stop:

But, since I'm certain you're not intelligent enough to have a productive rebuttal to whatI have to say, I'll humor the rest of your Dumbass post :francis:
So after you inaccurately claim the reason for lack of negros is because "it's fantasy!!!" Aka
giphy.gif
you then claim if they stereotype blacks my "bytchass" would be the first to complain. Well Mr O'Reilly, first off, Who said anything about a white stereotype :ufdup:
Are you implying colorful spiky hair is a white stereotype? (It's not Dumbass) 2ndly, "if" there is a black stereotype? When is there not one. See, that's how I can easily tell you cac-fu bruh. That, or shuckin n jiving. Every black man and tons of other races recognise the void. They made sure the token boxer had this elusive skin tone tho :camby:

So Japan is basically a city of bushman who have no recollection, knowledge, contact with other skin tones. Well, the black ones. Cuz I was under thee impression Africans have and have had huge influences there for the past 30,000 years. They introduced rice to Asia, brought the religion over too. Big fans of 90's hip hop, basketball with its stars that have appeal worldwide. And you trying to tell me it's because they on a budget? :mjlol:

The reason blacks are misrepresented is because this is business. Japanese businessmen suck up to power, would basically "c00n" to get ahead. White supremacy has been in place for how long people... You all miscalculated how deep shyt really is (Tru Story)
"Drop one of clue's bombs for this post"

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
9/10 times when you turn on a video game the main character is a white male. This is a simple fact and it can't even be debated. If that doesn't bother you cool, but don't turn around and tell the rest of us that we shouldn't be bothered by it.

How many major black character designers are out there? It's Japan so you're not gonna see any black main characters, but some black characters with some decent significance, whether it's manga or video games.

I would like to see more black main characters thou.

edit: question is irrelevant, because a lot of them work with a team regardless of who the main character is.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basketball with its stars that have appeal worldwide.

People in Japan don't give a fukk about basketball breh, dafuq are you even on about?

There are only a handful of truly global sports...and none of them are American. :umad:

Hell if I showed a Japanese picture of any famous American person besides Donald Trump the majority of them wouldn't know who the fukk they are. Not everyone is obsessed with America breh, some countries have their own cultures. :camby:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Didn't they try to give Samus a black boyfriend in Metroid other m and there was a severe backlash

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg
:jbhmm: :mjcry: The racial stereotypes in this series is fukked up, Kong gets a pass because the gameplay was so dope but the premise is racist as fukk like that Avatar movie.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't they try to give Samus a black boyfriend in Metroid other m and there was a severe backlash

Nah Samus and Anthony are just friends, there was no backlash whatsoever.

The biggest backlash was the portrayal of Samus as a character in that game.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg
:jbhmm: :mjcry: The racial stereotypes in this series is fukked up, Kong gets a pass because the gameplay was so dope but the premise is racist as fukk like that Avatar movie.
I think youre the racist one for implying this

I never got a stereotype feel from this