wheres nintendos black main characters?

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
if we talking MAIN character though... the original nintendo mascot, Mr Game & Watch was black :sas1:

latest

amiibo_Retro_3Pack.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Wait...Ganon isn't black :baldhuh:

Nah, you see, this is where it begins to look funny in the light. Ganon took on the form of a Gerudo, if you remember playing OOT. So basically...

:mjgrin: Them damn Japanese truly believe we the evil of the world. I don't see him taking on the form of a Hylian.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Nothing wrong with calling it how we see it breh. JApanese companies don't even make their own characters look Japanese. Their seems to be a global infatuation with pleasing the white "European" man. Considering whites are the minority on a global scale, I don't understand it. It's well overdue we start to see much more diverse main characters.

This thinking is extremely wrong and ignorant. Maybe if nikkas actually research and stop bytching and crying racism in foreign mediums, we wouldn't even have this kind of thread. Im so tired of racial bait threads by many fakkits here.

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikkas for real naming characters that are multiplat and not the main character lol
Miles Morales
mike tyson
They even quicker to disassociate with black folk, Mike :hula: kobe
So black people have blonde hair and blue eyes :what:
This thinking is extremely wrong and ignorant. Maybe if nikkas actually research and stop bytching and crying racism in foreign mediums, we wouldn't even have this kind of thread. Im so tired of racial bait threads by many fakkits here.

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest
I appreciate the desire, but you just posted 100white people my dude. Black people come in many varieties of black/brown but it appears in Asia there is a lack of darks. To name the people you posted just now..

Buff Tarzan

The white girl from the movie "Breakin' "

Then some super white girl with a tan

Hulk Hogan

The last one could pass for Jennifer Lopez at best. Doesn't look like any black people I know.

What's troubling is how you are acting like the lack of color is acceptable because of these "reaches"at best :wow: here, Let me educate you on the mentality...

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Miles Morales

They even quicker to disassociate with black folk, Mike :hula: kobe

So black people have blonde hair and blue eyes :what:

I appreciate the desire, but you just posted 100white people my dude. Black people come in many varieties of black/brown but it appears in Asia there is a lack of darks. To name the people you posted just now..

Buff Tarzan

The white girl from the movie "Breakin' "

Then some super white girl with a tan

Hulk Hogan

The last one could pass for Jennifer Lopez at best. Doesn't look like any black people I know.

What's troubling is how you are acting like the lack of color is acceptable because of these "reaches"at best :wow: here, Let me educate you on the mentality...

By your logic, cacs have spikey, rainbow color hairs. I guess your 9 year old brain can't distinguish between fantasy and reality . Even I would get offended by stereotypes of these animes if I were a cac. If they represent a black character in a stereotypical manner, your bytch ass will be the first one to complain. You sound like a fakkit feminist who demands Link to be turned into female.

Meanwhile, homies out there literally making anime their religion :russ:

Use a :flabbynsick: rapper as a reference, breh :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest
We aren't going to stop talking about racism just because it makes you uncomfortable.

Your pictures further proved my point. Each of those characters are all "white" (European)in their features and are only painted brown. Those cartoons were drawn by Japanese people, with features that would please white men. They didn't even bother drawing them with Asian features. If you don't see how all forms of media have been white washed you're choosing to be blind. Picking out token characters doesn't help your argument.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We aren't going to stop talking about racism just because it makes you uncomfortable.

Your pictures further proved my point. Each of those characters are all "white" (European)in their features and are only painted brown. Those cartoons were drawn by Japanese people, with features that would please white men. They didn't even bother drawing them with Asian features. If you don't see how all forms of media have been white washed you're choosing to be blind. Picking out token characters doesn't help your argument.
Many anime characters are the same core face on different hair. Likely a time saving maneuver on digital animations because anime cuts corners where ever they can. Furthermore it comes from people with limited to almost no exposure to blacks or any other race outside their native population. In the U.S. blacks are like 13% of the population in Japan they're under 1% last I knew.