"Where your grandma stay, huh, my *****?" Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:snoop:

It's troubling. I don't know if they are just stans or it's really true that Faker fans don't know basketball.

Fisher would at least use all his fouls if it got to that point. Nash does absolutely nothing on the defensive end. :dead:

Exactly, Fisher was slow footed but he was still physical, Nash isn't physical and he's slow as shyt chasing people. He is a complete liability on the defensive side of things, they try to hide him anyway they can but if a team has 3 perimeter players like the Thunder or Heat there's no where to put him.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron sound like he don't even give a fukk no more. Dude sounded like "yea I'm nice, yea we won, yea I'm an allstar again, thank the fans, blah blah blah"

The curse of being that gifted in a sport. I'm waiting for him to play a game and only take left handed shots.

Man please, lebron was garbage from midrange for the most part. If we kept him out of the paint things would be a different story.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the nikka bron so calm and cool

guard kobe-check
fine the open man-check
defend the other big and grab rebound-check
make the most important shot-check

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
With kobe on the team they wont

KObe took alot of bad shots but even Nash is guilty of looking for shooters on the wing and not trying to find them inside more...Game like tonight when you play a team with no size you HAVE to play inside out....I blame that idiot D'Antoni as well...Should have played Gasol and Howard alot more together.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This idiot GreatestLaker said that Nash is a better defender than Kobe this year.

But another year of the Lakers being unable to defend the pick and roll. If they can' figure that out, they'll never beat the Heat, especially when they don't even know how to use both Gasol and Dwight effectively at the same time. I still don't understand why they didn't end the game with Clark. The worst part of this is now we're going to keep Pau because Buss will think that we still have to give this grouping more of a try.

If he's not going to dominate on offense, and get a bunch of boards, then there's no point of having him out being a liability on defense.

They need to move Pau, even if it's for Bargnani / Calderon, he and Dwight just do not mesh in any way.