"Where your grandma stay, huh, my *****?" Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers Thread

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Heat gameplan in the 4th was run him off screens & curls going to the basket and see if he can keep up with Ray Allen. I cannot believe some of these dudes were trying to tell me Nash wasn't a worse defender than Sessions and Fisher.

:snoop:

It's troubling. I don't know if they are just stans or it's really true that Faker fans don't know basketball.

Fisher would at least use all his fouls if it got to that point. Nash does absolutely nothing on the defensive end. :dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They never took advantage of there front court size....

Joel Anthony has done a good job on Dwight over the last 3 years.

The Lakers with Bynum would present more of an issue for the Heat because they do not have anyone that comes close to his physicality or size. With Dwight they just throw Joel out there and are fine with it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Heat gameplan in the 4th was run him off screens & curls going to the basket and see if he can keep up with Ray Allen. I cannot believe some of these dudes were trying to tell me Nash wasn't a worse defender than Sessions and Fisher.

This idiot GreatestLaker said that Nash is a better defender than Kobe this year.

But another year of the Lakers being unable to defend the pick and roll. If they can' figure that out, they'll never beat the Heat, especially when they don't even know how to use both Gasol and Dwight effectively at the same time. I still don't understand why they didn't end the game with Clark. The worst part of this is now we're going to keep Pau because Buss will think that we still have to give this grouping more of a try.

If he's not going to dominate on offense, and get a bunch of boards, then there's no point of having him out being a liability on defense.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
heat bench was extra weak.. and chalmers...

Bron got up and walked........ :smugfavre: with this win lol word to Wade for winning the guard battle.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Bron sound like he don't even give a fukk no more. Dude sounded like "yea I'm nice, yea we won, yea I'm an allstar again, thank the fans, blah blah blah"

The curse of being that gifted in a sport. I'm waiting for him to play a game and only take left handed shots.