"Where your grandma stay, huh, my *****?" Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Spliff Robinson

OG headband wearin nukka
Daps
Man please, lebron was garbage from midrange for the most part. If we kept him out of the paint things would be a different story.

If you coulda somehow got him to get a double tech in the first minute it woulda been a different story too.

If you coulda switched his sneakers with a pair 4 sizes too small it woulda been a different story too.

If Bron re-signed with the Cavs it woulda been a different story too.

If Bron had chosen football over basketball it woulda been a different story too.

If this was golf and the low score wins it woulda been a different story too.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
airdwight.0_standard_500.0.gif

:whoo: This 6th Man? :russ: Ball looks like it levitated and rolled all the way out.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Bron sound like he don't even give a fukk no more. Dude sounded like "yea I'm nice, yea we won, yea I'm an allstar again, thank the fans, blah blah blah"

The curse of being that gifted in a sport. I'm waiting for him to play a game and only take left handed shots.

lol-o.gif

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you coulda somehow got him to get a double tech in the first minute it woulda been a different story too.

If you coulda switched his sneakers with a pair 4 sizes too small it woulda been a different story too.

If Bron re-signed with the Cavs it woulda been a different story too.

If Bron had chosen football over basketball it woulda been a different story too.

If this was golf and the low score wins it woulda been a different story too.

Lol @ if. Better luck next time then :russ:

I was talking about this dude punch talking about lebron hitting shots with his left hand as if he wet from the mid-range. Lebron was trash from the midrange.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
LAKERS IS LIKE A LEAGUE PUNCHING BAG THIS shyt IS SAD AS fukk