3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Cody Hall - Wikipedia
Pro Wrestling Noah (2017–present)[edit]
On March 13, 2017, the Japanese Pro Wrestling Noah promotion announced that Hall would start working regularly for the promotion on April 11.[13] The following month, Hall teamed with Randy Reign in the 2017 Global Tag League, finishing with a record of four wins and three losses, failing to advance to the finals.[14] During the tournament, Hall and Reign defeated eventual tournament winners and reigning GHC Tag Team Champions Maybach Taniguchi and Naomichi Marufuji, making them the number one contenders to Taniguchi and Marufuji.[15] Hall and Reign received their title shot on June 4, but were defeated by Taniguchi and Marufuji.[16]

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on twitter he's accepting bookings..a couple posts of him in NOAH not sure if new or old though

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm pretty shocked WWE hasn't been falling all over themselves to sign him.
Some behavioral issues, green as shyt, and nearly was paralyzed a year or so ago. Plus he was barely working TV in NJ. If he can put together a solid year or two of work he's definitely getting a call. That is if he can pass a physical.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Some behavioral issues, green as shyt, and nearly was paralyzed a year or so ago. Plus he was barely working TV in NJ. If he can put together a solid year or two of work he's definitely getting a call. That is if he can pass a physical.

Given his size, youth (only 26), Bullet Club member, and who his Dad is, I can't imagine they wouldn't make an exception for him.

niguez

All Star
Daps
Given his size, youth (only 26), Bullet Club member, and who his Dad is, I can't imagine they wouldn't make an exception for him.

I thought the same, I mean given he's Scott Hall son he should easily get in. Unless its his decision not to go to WWE.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I saw dude in person a few years ago at a local event

He definitely has the size and skills to be in the WWE

The dude he was wrestling against quit on him halfway during the match and walked out

I guess Cody isn't the best person to work with plus I heard he has behavior issues too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He's in limbo, AKA Pro Wrestling NOAH.

I bet you his dad is legit having him get better before going to the show....

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I bet you his dad is legit having him get better before going to the show....
I was just typing this response. I've watched some stuff going years back of Scott talking to/about Cody, and he is very hands on in coaching him (and hands off when someone else is coaching him). Scott definitely isn't with just calling in favors to push him through. He's also been all about Cody travelling with guys who are good workers (and all around good dudes), often talking about how happy he was that Cody was around a guy like AJ who was the biggest deal around and also a clean cut dude.

From everything he says about Cody, I think, like you said, he wants him to in his eyes be legit good enough (and we know Scott has sharp critique) before he makes it to the WWE. And he also wants him to develop positive habits like AJ and the Bucks before the money and stress of that platform. Scott worked all the territories for like 7-8 years before making a national platform. He definitely believes in the process.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA

Why Cody Hall Has Turned Down Offers from WWE
The newsletter is reporting that WWE has made multiple offers to Cody Hall in the past. However, Cody has turned down these offers because he wants to make a name for himself on the “indies” beforehand. It is also noted that Cody has been serious on continuing to learn, and making a big impact on the “indies,” even internationally, before joining WWE.
It's from 3 years ago but still