Where the fukk is Cody hall???

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
WWE is gonna fukk it up with him any way but I expect him to be in it one day. Hopefully, he's as good or better than his dad.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WWE is gonna fukk it up with him any way but I expect him to be in it one day. Hopefully, he's as good or better than his dad.
"Scotty Ramone"
FcEtGVD.png

7MBUBMI.png
"Nevermind the Scotty part, he's just Ramone now."

"Drop whatever his gimmick was, don't let him talk, job him to Roman."
CVK2j.png

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
He's too tall for NXT. Imagine him against Adam Cole and those other 2 new midgets? He has to get good enough to go to the main roster directly

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually surprised they haven't reached out to Davey Smith Jr. yet. The WWE had him when he was a young CAW, and after all this time, he surely she had developed both in ring and personality wise

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could be in Corbin's spot and doing a hell of a lot better job of it.
He's not as good as Corbin In any facet sadly . Not that Corbin is good but he has decent matches and for a little time in nxt was slightly entertaining ( when he squashed guys in 3 seconds lol and the crowd counted

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I'm actually surprised they haven't reached out to Davey Smith Jr. yet. The WWE had him when he was a young CAW, and after all this time, he surely she had developed both in ring and personality wise
I looked him up other day to see what hes been doing. Didnt know he was in nj all this time. I wanna see both guys again soon.

Still waiting on my main man teddy to come thru lol

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just typing this response. I've watched some stuff going years back of Scott talking to/about Cody, and he is very hands on in coaching him (and hands off when someone else is coaching him). Scott definitely isn't with just calling in favors to push him through. He's also been all about Cody travelling with guys who are good workers (and all around good dudes), often talking about how happy he was that Cody was around a guy like AJ who was the biggest deal around and also a clean cut dude.

From everything he says about Cody, I think, like you said, he wants him to in his eyes be legit good enough (and we know Scott has sharp critique) before he makes it to the WWE. And he also wants him to develop positive habits like AJ and the Bucks before the money and stress of that platform. Scott worked all the territories for like 7-8 years before making a national platform. He definitely believes in the process.

He dont want him to be some david flair and curtis axel