Where The fukk Are My ADOS At

Daps
For the third largest group in the country, comprised of almost 50 million people, I’m stunned by how few ADOS I encounter. Living in Boston, whether it’s while ridng the bus or interacting with store clerks, most of the “black” people I come into contact with are immigrants. Africans, Haitians, Somalians. And this doesn’t even include the Afro-Latins and Cape Verdeans, a large number of whom live out here, as well. Where the fukk are our people at? :lupe:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the third largest group in the country, comprised of almost 50 million people, I’m stunned by how few ADOS I encounter. Living in Boston, whether it’s while ridng the bus or interacting with store clerks, most of the “black” people I come into contact with are immigrants. Africans, Haitians, Somalians. And this doesn’t even include the Afro-Latins and Cape Verdeans, a large number of whom live out here, as well. Where the fukk are our people at? :lupe:
Boston is your problem.

Have no problem finding black folks here in the south.

Mega

Superstar
Daps

Gentrification in Roxbury pretty much pushed ADOS out of Boston.
They are either in far out parts of Mass. Like Springfield, Fall River etc. or they dipped down south.