WHERE MY FAGOT ASS LEBRON GROUPIES WHO WANTED THE LAKERS 2 LOSE EVERY GAME WITOUT HIM?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you really want to be the first person in coli history to co-sign this fakkit @Sccit in a thread? Do better bruh
OP maybe controversial but he’s a real laker fan and has been for years on this site. It’s the bron stans who dissed lakers/Kobe for years, trying to dictate what LWO says now that bron is here, that’s quite hilarious.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do you really want to be the first person in coli history to co-sign this fakkit @Sccit in a thread? Do better bruh

it's just a light hearted thread directed at bron fans breh.....if we lost Bron fans would be doing the same shyt

As far as Sccit goes I know y'all be in TLR arguing with the breh about jews and Israel and shyt....I dont get involved in all that fukkery....breh is cool as a Laker fan IMO

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
and yall got to stop saying we 4-7 without Bron.....we 5-7 and on a 2 game winning streak :ufdup:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
it's just a light hearted thread directed at bron fans breh.....if we lost Bron fans would be doing the same shyt

As far as Sccit goes I know y'all be in TLR arguing with the breh about jews and Israel and shyt....I dont get involved in all that fukkery....breh is cool as a Laker fan IMO

THATS NOT WHY @staticshock IS ON MY NUTS BRUH .. MY BEEF WIT THAT HOMO STARTED OVER HIS AFFINITY FOR LEBRON JAMES, LONG BEFORE I EVER SEEN HIS HOE ASS IN TLR.

IVE SONNED HIM SO MANY TIMES THAT HE CRIES EVERY TIME SOME1 AGREES WIT ME. HE CATCHES PERSONAL FEELINGS OVER MEN. WE ALL KNOW ONLY LEBRON GROUPIES MOVE LIKE THAT.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I don't understand what some of y'all think Bron who is obviously by far the best player on the team should change his game. shyt just isn't smart. If Bron wasn't the best player on the team it would make sense but dudes really in her wanting an all time great to change his game for Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram. Once you sign Bron it's championship mode. Not time for letting the youth develop. You just signed a top 5 player and you're talking about let the youngin develop.