WHERE MY FAGOT ASS LEBRON GROUPIES WHO WANTED THE LAKERS 2 LOSE EVERY GAME WITOUT HIM?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHERE MY FAGOT ASS LEBRON GROUPIES

I've been saying this for years, but for some reason y'all homophobes be saying the gayest shyt :mjlol:

Call other people "fakkits" and then claim you're deep in their ass, brehs :scust: :dame:

Anyways, I took this dumb racist sack of human excrement off ignore just to negg him. Back you go troll, go fall off a fukking bridge :umad:
Hold this L buddy boy

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I've been saying this for years, but for some reason y'all homophobes be saying the gayest shyt :mjlol:

Call other people "fakkits" and then claim you're deep in their ass, brehs :scust: :dame:

Anyways, I took this dumb racist sack of human excrement off ignore just to negg him. Back you go troll, go fall off a fukking bridge :umad:

I pointed this out in a thread just last week. These haters were writing the most graphic, extended gay fantasies about LeBron, and then legit got angry calling me out repeatedly for not acknowledging their inner thought world.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE FRUITCUP .. HE TOOK WHAT I SAID LITERALLY AND IT TURNED HIM ON. NOW HE WANTS TO NEG ME FOR IT.

full

DONT BLAME ME, BLAME YOUR HOE ASS FATHER BIITCHBOY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Right, but somehow LWO is the problem to these nikkas :wow:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NONE OF THE MODS ARE DOWN TO BAN HIM FROM THAT THREAD? ITS OUR SHIIT AND NONE OF US WANT HIM THERE .. IN TLR, I GET BANNED FROM DAMN NEAR EVERY THREAD THAT HAS TO DO WIT ISRAEL. FUNNYSTYLE FOOS THO.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NONE OF THE MODS ARE DOWN TO BAN HIM FROM THAT THREAD? ITS OUR SHIIT AND NONE OF US WANT HIM THERE .. IN TLR, I GET BANNED FROM DAMN NEAR EVERY THREAD THAT HAS TO DO WIT ISRAEL. FUNNYSTYLE FOOS THO.

I think it's for 2 reason.....1) they enjoy the fukkery 2) if Bron fans got banned from LWO thread they'd spam the forum with dumbass thread, similar to what @cobra already does

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think it's for 2 reason.....1) they enjoy the fukkery 2) if Bron fans got banned from LWO thread they'd spam the forum with dumbass thread, similar to what @cobra already does

U CANT REALLY EXPECT MUCH MORE FROM PEOPLE WHO PREFER TO PUT THEIR FANDOM IN MEN AS OPPOSED TO TEAMS

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I pointed this out in a thread just last week. These haters were writing the most graphic, extended gay fantasies about LeBron, and then legit got angry calling me out repeatedly for not acknowledging their inner thought world.
Ya it’s almost like the internet is full of weirdos :patrice:
Hold this L buddy boy
You’re friends with SCCIT, you’re the only one here with an L breh :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ya it’s almost like the internet is full of weirdos :patrice:

You’re friends with SCCIT, you’re the only one here with an L breh :mjlol:

LOOK AT THIS LOSER WHO THINKS JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ONLINE AGREE THEY’RE “FRIENDS”... I CAN TELL U HAVE NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE, U SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED NERD.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Most Bron stans wanted the lakers to win to show that this team can get shyt done w/o him. The only reason some took pleasure in it is because some insufferable Bron haters couldn’t wait to see how good they would be without Bron and blaming him for their bad games and when it came down to it most of the young guns played with the same level of effectiveness (good/bad, whatever you want to say). Zo is the only one who looks better and tbh I don’t know if that’s Bron or just more time in the L. I’d argue kuz looked even better with Bron and is pushing himself with the scoring to try and make up for him. That being said it’s only two games, and y’all better not jinx them and cause a 3 game skid b4 he comes back. It’ll be hilarious to see it blow up in y’all face again but not worth it.