WHERE MY FAGOT ASS LEBRON GROUPIES WHO WANTED THE LAKERS 2 LOSE EVERY GAME WITOUT HIM?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Most Bron stans wanted the lakers to win to show that this team can get shyt done w/o him.

U DONT REALLY BELIEVE THIS DO U? U EITHER LYIN TO YASELF OR U LYIN TO THE FORUM..........

ZO LOOKS LIKE A TOTALLY DIFF PLAYER....AND HE NEEDS TO BE THE PRIMARY BALL-HANDLER TO PLAY LIKE THIS, WHICH WILL BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO DO WIT LEBRON BACK.

GIVE ZO A KAWHI OR AD AND HE CAN PLAY EXACTLY THE SAME .. BUT UNLESS BRON TOTALLY CHANGES HIS STYLE, THEN ZO WONT BE IN HIS COMFORT ZONE WIT LEBRON AROUND.

AND KUZMA CAN PLAY WIT OR WITOUT BRON, BECAUSE HE’S A CATCH N SHOOT OR CATCH N SLASH GUY.

BUT INGRAM HAS BEEN A TOTALLY DIFF PLAYER... EVEN THO HE’S STRUGGLING WIT HIS SHOT, HE’S BEEN FAR MORE INVOLVED IN THE OFFENSE. GO AHEAD N TAKE A LOOK AT HIS RECENT ASSIST NUMBERS FOR ME REAL QUICK, WILL U?

camer999

All Star
Daps
U DONT REALLY BELIEVE THIS DO U? U EITHER LYIN TO YASELF OR U LYIN TO THE FORUM..........

ZO LOOKS LIKE A TOTALLY DIFF PLAYER....AND HE NEEDS TO BE THE PRIMARY BALL-HANDLER TO PLAY LIKE THIS, WHICH WILL BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO DO WIT LEBRON BACK.

GIVE ZO A KAWHI OR AD AND HE CAN PLAY EXACTLY THE SAME .. BUT UNLESS BRON TOTALLY CHANGES HIS STYLE, THEN ZO WONT BE IN HIS COMFORT ZONE WIT LEBRON AROUND.

AND KUZMA CAN PLAY WIT OR WITOUT BRON, BECAUSE HE’S A CATCH N SHOOT OR CATCH N SLASH GUY.

BUT INGRAM HAS BEEN A TOTALLY DIFF PLAYER... EVEN THO HE’S STRUGGLING WIT HIS SHOT, HE’S BEEN FAR MORE INVOLVED IN THE OFFENSE. GO AHEAD N TAKE A LOOK AT HIS RECENT ASSIST NUMBERS FOR ME REAL QUICK, WILL U?
Zo was looking like inconsistent ass cheeks like last year (great to horrible) until recently w/ or w/o Bron. Ingram has a couple good assist games, but what about before that, all those other games Bron been out. You were blaming Bron for his shooting struggles before but now you see that all that iso for him isn’t the move so you gotta talk about his assist over two games. Kuz was playmaking better with Bron too because of reduced scoring load but I see you don’t wanna mention that either. Bron isn’t stopping these dudes from doing the same shyt. Bron has been really good at sharing touches. Yeah he’ll control the offense here and there but every player that’s the best on his team does the same shyt.

Edit: honestly I do believe what I said. Y’all hate on Bron before we think about hating the young guns. So it’s funny asf when you and the lakers guys like you are proven wrong again and again. I’d much rather them win so lebron works less hard when he comes back and I want them to be good. It gives Bron a shot at a ring if they can be good, even vs the warriors. Especially if he almost took a game off them with the worst team to ever grace a final.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Zo was looking like inconsistent ass cheeks like last year (great to horrible) until recently w/ or w/o Bron. Ingram has a couple good assist games, but what about before that, all those other games Bron been out. You were blaming Bron for his shooting struggles before but now you see that all that iso for him isn’t the move so you gotta talk about his assist over two games. Kuz was playmaking better with Bron too because of reduced scoring load but I see you don’t wanna mention that either. Bron isn’t stopping these dudes from doing the same shyt. Bron has been really good at sharing touches. Yeah he’ll control the offense here and there but every player that’s the best on his team does the same shyt.

Edit: honestly I do believe what I said. Y’all hate on Bron before we think about hating the young guns. So it’s funny asf when you and the lakers guys like you are proven wrong again and again. I’d much rather them win so lebron works less hard when he comes back and I want them to be good. It gives Bron a shot at a ring if they can be good, even vs the warriors. Especially if he almost took a game off them with the worst team to ever grace a final.

NAAH THEY ALL LOOK MUCH MORE ENGAGED WITOUT LEBRON, ITS REALLY NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE. MY HOPE WAS THAT LEBRON WOULD CHANGE HIS STYLE OF PLAY TO ALLOW THE YOUNG’NS TO BREATHE.. MORE MOTION, LESS BALL STOPPING. BUT THAT HASNT BEEN THE CASE THUS FAR. EVEN KUZMA LOOKS BETTER, AND HE’S THE ONE LEAST AFFECTED.

INGRAM ONLY HAD 4 20+ POINT GAMES IN 23 TRIES WIT LEBRON

HE NOW HAS 5 20+ POINT GAMES IN 11 TRIES WITOUT LEBRON .. AND THATS WIT HIM STRUGGLING

IT REALLY SHOULDNT BE LIKE THAT.. IF ANYTHING, THE SCORING NUMBERS SHOULD INCREASE FOR BRON’S TEAMMATES WIT HIM BEING A PASS FIRST PLAYER WHO COMMANDS SO MUCH ATTENTION.

camer999

All Star
Daps
NAAH THEY ALL LOOK MUCH MORE ENGAGED WITOUT LEBRON, ITS REALLY NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE. MY HOPE WAS THAT LEBRON WOULD CHANGE HIS STYLE OF PLAY TO ALLOW THE YOUNG’NS TO BREATHE.. MORE MOTION, LESS BALL STOPPING. BUT THAT HASNT BEEN THE CASE THUS FAR. EVEN KUZMA LOOKS BETTER, AND HE’S THE ONE LEAST AFFECTED.

INGRAM ONLY HAD 4 20+ POINT GAMES IN 23 TRIES WIT LEBRON

HE NOW HAS 5 20+ POINT GAMES IN 11 TRIES WITOUT LEBRON .. AND THATS WIT HIM STRUGGLING

IT REALLY SHOULDNT BE LIKE THAT.. IF ANYTHING, THE SCORING NUMBERS SHOULD INCREASE FOR BRON’S TEAMMATES WIT HIM BEING A PASS FIRST PLAYER WHO COMMANDS SO MUCH ATTENTION.
Did they look engaged in CLE(Luke even questioned there passion!)? Or vs the NYK? Come bro they are an up and down crew and that’s just the reality of it. Why don’t you tell me your reasoning if they happen to go on a losing skid? Up front, so you can’t BS logic your way out of it. Also the best player on EVERY team soaks up the most shots because he is the one most likely to make it. So of course more scoring goes around to the rest of the crew. Oh and we were approaching a 60% win rate and climbing (b4 javale hurt) and now with him back we are 4-7. Atleast get to .500 before you talk shyt. Especially since that’s what we expected w/o Bron and they haven’t even done that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Did they look engaged in CLE(Luke even questioned there passion!)? Or vs the NYK? Come bro they are an up and down crew and that’s just the reality of it. Why don’t you tell me your reasoning if they happen to go on a losing skid? Up front, so you can’t BS logic your way out of it. Also the best player on EVERY team soaks up the most shots because he is the one most likely to make it. So of course more scoring goes around to the rest of the crew. Oh and we were approaching a 60% win rate and climbing (b4 javale hurt) and now with him back we are 4-7. Atleast get to .500 before you talk shyt. Especially since that’s what we expected w/o Bron and they haven’t even done that.

I GOT A COUPLE QUESTIONS FOR U FAM .. 1.HOW LONG U BEEN A LAKER FAN? 2.DO U TRULY THINK THE CAST HAS PLAYED TO THEIR POTENTIAL WIT LEBRON?

camer999

All Star
Daps
I GOT A COUPLE QUESTIONS FOR U FAM .. 1.HOW LONG U BEEN A LAKER FAN? 2.DO U TRULY THINK THE CAST HAS PLAYED TO THEIR POTENTIAL WIT LEBRON?
Let me guess, you are trying to disqualify me from having an opinion because I’m not a long term fan even if my logic is way more sound than yours. I’ve been following them since last year. Also to your second question no I think they could still gel together some more and reach new heights. Your acting like they’ve been on fire when they are 4-7 so is this the almighty potential that you are talking about? :russ: Atleast come from a position of power when all you do is spew BS.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Let me guess, you are trying to disqualify me from having an opinion because I’m not a long term fan even if my logic is way more sound than yours. I’ve been following them since last year. Also to your second question no I think they could still gel together some more and reach new heights. Your acting like they’ve been on fire when they are 4-7 so is this the almighty potential that you are talking about? :russ: Atleast come from a position of power when all you do is spew BS.

DAMN U HELLA INSECURE BRUH

I JUS WANTED TO SEE IF U WERE AN ACTUAL LAKER FAN OR JUS A FAN OF LEBRON.

YEA.. THEY CLEATLY COULD GEL TOGETHER MORE. LAST NIGHT WAS THE BEST THEY GELLED ALL SEASON.

HOPE IT CONTIUES ON THIS TRAJECTORY WHEN BRON RETURNS.