Where does the South start?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I hear some people say as far north as Delaware and others say it starts at Virginia or North Carolina. Where?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I dont know cause im not a fukking bama but Delaware definitely aint the south breh :comeon:

Im in philly and can walk out my house right now, hop in my car and be in deleware in 20 minutes :beli: 40 minutes if im taking public transportation :snoop:

whoever in your life told you that shyt went full retard with no fukks given.

And you're just as retarded as totally uneducated for even questioning about that shyt...cause i dont know about you....i learned about the US map and the mason dixon line in like 2nd and 3rd grade dog :snoop:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The south starts below the Mason-Dixon line...everything below Pennsylvania. Back during the Civil War and times of Slavery, Delaware & Maryland were both in between....border states....like Delaware fought in the union eventhough slaves were in abundance there. Even today, the northern part of Delaware is real urban while the southern half is rural as fukk. Then with Maryland, alot of abolitionists were from there. Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass....by just traveling the 100 or so miles from Maryland to Philadelphia, they were considered out of the south and free :wow:

So yea...

But in modern day, atleast to me.....the South starts after Washington, D.C. Once you head into Northern Virginia and all points southward, that's the south.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This is all arbitrary but historically everything below the Mason-Dixon line is the south.