Where do yall live that black couples are rare???

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:russell:I need to BUMP this thread again becuz all of these Bedbucks and Bedwenches on here are getting on my nerves

"Wahhhhh!!! Black Women don't like me!" "Wahhhhh Black Men don't pay attention to me!!"

SHUT THE fukk UP
nuk9bqi-png.5358

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
South Texas, on the border of Mexico. It’s 3% black down here.

Make matters worse, you try and slide up some Mexicanas who don’t speak no English. And w/o fail either her homegirl, brother, cousin who can speak English goes “No negrito!:mjpls: No negrito!:mjpls:

Just to scare you off. I’ll say this shii till the day I die I’ll never raise my family in a non majority black city. Isn’t good for their mental health.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
South Texas, on the border of Mexico. It’s 3% black down here.

Make matters worse, you try and slide up some Mexicanas who don’t speak no English. And w/o fail either her homegirl, brother, cousin who can speak English goes “No negrito!:mjpls: No negrito!:mjpls:"

Why would any sane, self respecting black man try to get with sum SpongeBob SquarePants Mexican bytch:hhh:

I mean I know u said 3% black but:scust: as a black person there is no reason for u to live somewhere that's only 3% black

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why would any sane, self respecting black man try to get with sum SpongeBob SquarePants Mexican bytch:hhh:

I mean I know u said 3% black but:scust: as a black person there is no reason for u to live somewhere that's only 3% black
Im out here fighting the white mans war:dame:

And some look halfway decent but for the most part these hoes ugly. I have no shame in saying that. Mexican women look like shyt compared to black women. Then the brehs down here c00n with no shame:snoop:

I gotta be out here for 3 years. I gotta get it in somehow with the ones who look decent

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
@CarmelBarbie I work in one of the busiest places in the world and let me tell u like 98% of the couples I've seen are the same race. This interracial bullshyt really does not happen as much as people online want to believe it does

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Im out here fighting the white mans war:dame:

And some look halfway decent but for the most part these hoes ugly. I have no shame in saying that. Mexican women look like shyt compared to black women. Then the brehs down here c00n with no shame:snoop:

I gotta be out here for 3 years. I gotta get it in somehow with the ones who look decent
Wait a minute. I remember Charles Barkley kept on roasting the women from San Antonio/South Texas

He was like them sum ruff looking broads down there:russ:

Must be fukking awful down there smh

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It's all about the kind of circles you run in and where you live. I'm in NY and I know a shyt ton of married black couples. Just about all my clients are black and married and they seem to be doing quite well for themselves.

Now if I go to a more impoverished area, like certain parts of Queens or Brooklyn, then yeah there's an abundance of single parents.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I live in Austin, def a swirl capital

And the Black men be skinning and grinning with their snow queens