Where do yall live that black couples are rare???

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like forreal i'm really interested. Becuz before I even had an internet forum life I didn't know that black couples were rare:dwillhuh:

Maybe it's cuz i'm from Atlanta so black couples are the norm, but every time I go somewhere like a Wal-Mart Black Men and Women are together with their kids. Nothing out of the ordinary. I legit hardly ever see and interracial couple

It wasn't until I joined internet communities (like this) that Black couples have apparently become a rarity

So the question is where do yall live? Alaska, Antarctica, Montana? One of them places in Cali amongst them SPECIAL breed of black people:dahell:
Who is they???
Name names

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have never seen more c00ning and interracial couples than in Northern VA.. it's a mixed bag (literally). they're out there everywhere. no exaggeration. weird as hell bc I've never seen or been any place where it's this prevalent.

(not saying black couples are rare, just that the amount of interracial couples are very noticeable - the lawn party scene in 'get out' is the norm to them) not jut black men with white women, it's black women with white men too.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I have never seen more c00ning and interracial couples than in Northern VA.. it's a mixed bag (literally). they're out there everywhere. no exaggeration. weird as hell bc I've never seen or been any place where it's this prevalent.

Welp Northern VA is goin on my list:mjpls:

Some are trolls or not even black people.
This is tru

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
He gon come roll up on u like

P1000854_400x400.JPG

No offense @Dip :mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

(not saying black couples are rare, just that the amount of interracial couples are very noticeable - the lawn party scene in 'get out' is the norm to them) not jut black men with white women, it's black women with white men too.
Why is your bougie ass living all the way in Northern VA with all them cacs. I understand working out there but living there? :hhh:

Too good to live in DC or PG I see :mjpls:. You'd see black love everywhere :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why is your bougie ass living all the way in Northern VA with all them cacs. I understand working out there but living there? :hhh:

Too good to live in DC or PG I see :mjpls:. You'd see black love everywhere :yeshrug:
Cheap rent + easier commute for me :yeshrug:
Where I live is full of Africans and other black people so it’s not all cacs in NoVa
I Will likely move to DC later this year tho:yeshrug:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I live close to Baltimore so there is not that many white people I see and if I do see them we know not to get in each other's way. We stick to our own around here.
And if I'm not there I'm in Southside DC and we don't got Cacs there :demonic: So all I see is black couples and
black/Hispanic couples. I've seen mixed kids but there usually with one parent
:manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A lot of small towns in the south have small black populations that date out like crazy instead of being more insular.

Example:
Terrell, Texas the home of Jamie Foxx. (Ironic)
Holly Springs, Mississippi and Madill, Oklahoma.

From my own experience. It was odd traveling in those cities because you'd see huge trucks with confederate flags but tons of interracial relationships. Very weird.
You are flat out lying

There are no tons of ir relationships in any of those places:deadmanny:

Op whole point is y'all over hype everything:bryan:

Black couples outnumber IR couples everywhere

Just like white couples do