Where do yall live that black couples are rare???

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You see a lot more interracial couples but still most people date people of their own ethnicity. It's a perception thing. Like anecdotal evidence versus stats.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I think as Black people when we see someone in an interracial relationship we take notice even if 5 Black couples walk right past us :russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Since when has racism prevented low self esteem wenches/bucks n prejudiced cacs from linking up? Thts tha go to response when a cac is outed, 'my spouse is black!':damn:
All tht other shyt is semantics. Staten island is majority suburban
have you been to Staten Island?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
In their heads/Internet. And I'm saying this as someone who spends too much time in my head/on the Internet :russ:

In my locale, most people are with their own race, but IR coupling isn't that out of pocket. It is very rare that the couple is physically lopsided. Social dynamics vary by your area/group of small towns. I think class plays just as large, if not a ever so slightly greater, of a role than race.

The only place that seems to be dealing is this is Cali which is big on social diversity and doesn't have strong Black percentages in the major cities but that's only based on what this board says being that I've only been to SF one time.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not saying black couples are rare at all, but in fairness you can't compare being black in atlanta to 90% of the rest of the country. That's like a black mecca. That's like a nikka from nigeria wondering why there is a larger percentage lightskinned brothas in Wisconsin than back home.

It being the black Mecca doesn’t have shyt to do with it... Where you see an abundance of black folks there will be an abundance of black couples because we’re still mostly segregated. You need to log off

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I'm not even about that blacks in England are c00ns but in London I see more mixed couples than black couples.
Or maybe I just don't notice black couples:patrice:

paris, too... especially with north africans in the mix :mjpls:

almost too easy for a breh to dabble out there :sas2:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
U live in atl thats why

And im sure theres IR there

But Coli overexxagerates alot of shyt

Cali is prolly the only place id agree with

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I live close to Baltimore so there is not that many white people I see and if I do see them we know not to get in each other's way. We stick to our own around here.
And if I'm not there I'm in Southside DC and we don't got Cacs there :demonic: So all I see is black couples and
black/Hispanic couples. I've seen mixed kids but there usually with one parent
:manny:
Not even surprised. Bunch of "mistake babies":mjlol: