Where do yall live that black couples are rare???

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Like forreal i'm really interested. Becuz before I even had an internet forum life I didn't know that black couples were rare:dwillhuh:

Maybe it's cuz i'm from Atlanta so black couples are the norm, but every time I go somewhere like a Wal-Mart Black Men and Women are together with their kids. Nothing out of the ordinary. I legit hardly ever see a interracial couple

It wasn't until I joined internet communities (like this) that Black couples have apparently become a rarity

So the question is where do yall live? Alaska, Antarctica, Montana? One of them places in Cali amongst them SPECIAL breed of black people:dahell:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Like forreal i'm really interested. Becuz before I even had an internet forum life I didn't know that black couples were rare:dwillhuh:

Maybe it's cuz i'm from Atlanta so black couples are the norm, but every time I go somewhere like a Wal-Mart Black Men and Women are together with their kids. Nothing out of the ordinary. I legit hardly ever see and interracial couple

It wasn't until I joined internet communities (like this) that Black couples have apparently become a rarity

So the question is where do yall live? Alaska, Antarctica, Montana? One of them places in Cali amongst them SPECIAL breed of black people:dahell:
i'm not saying black couples are rare at all, but in fairness you can't compare being black in atlanta to 90% of the rest of the country. That's like a black mecca. That's like a nikka from nigeria wondering why there is a larger percentage lightskinned brothas in Wisconsin than back home.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Maybe it's cuz i'm from Atlanta so black couples are the norm, but every time I go somewhere like a Wal-Mart Black Men and Women are together with their kids. Nothing out of the ordinary. I legit hardly ever see and interracial couple

They're obviously exaggerating.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Black couples aren't rare, just black marriage. If the couples are married, it's not something I would consider a "healthy" marriage.
full

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
A lot of small towns in the south have small black populations that date out like crazy instead of being more insular.

Example:
Terrell, Texas the home of Jamie Foxx. (Ironic)
Holly Springs, Mississippi and Madill, Oklahoma.

From my own experience. It was odd traveling in those cities because you'd see huge trucks with confederate flags but tons of interracial relationships. Very weird.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
i'm not saying black couples are rare at all, but in fairness you can't compare being black in atlanta to 90% of the rest of the country. That's like a black mecca. That's like a nikka from nigeria wondering why there is a larger percentage lightskinned brothas in Wisconsin than back home.
That's a big reason I couldn't live anywhere that doesn't have a huge Black population cuz I just couldn't get used to it

All this Pawg shyt I hear on here, I never hear in real life unless it's from a person not from Georgia (a transplant). They the ones that be on that shyt