Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Only watched Megaforce for the big Ranger teamup battle and they made sure that went down in the worst way possible

Overuse of Sentai footage resulted in them having teams that were never introduced in the series and gave no valid explanation for them

These nick seasons just look cheap compared to previous eras

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You hate the season with the first black leader but only thing you liked was the little white kid? :mjpls:
Don't :mjpls: me.

The writing was bad to start with (pushing the cheese factor to its limits) means the actors were fukked regardless. If they wanted to have a new team to start, why not make the switch beforehand? Why wait till the first half of the series to make changes? Why have Justin on the team at all?

The fact that TJ had to replace Tommy in addition to Justin still being on the team did him no favors. In fact, replacing Tommy had Kid cacs back then upset. He was a great Red and later Blue Ranger. Calm and easygoing. Never folded under pressure. The guy was even nice to Bulk and Skull!

And not hating Justin doesn't mean I liked him.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If Sentai ever goes on hiatus, and they have to make original seasons, I think that’s when they might be able to revive the franchise.

Pair it down to two rangers and a couple of zords.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
If Sentai ever goes on hiatus, and they have to make original seasons, I think that’s when they might be able to revive the franchise.

Pair it down to two rangers and a couple of zords.
They're adapting from Sentai which isn't doing so well in Japan. The fact that they've gone this long is amazing. When they go against the grain (in Space, SPD, RPM, Dino Charge, Beast Morphers), it works out way better.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They're adapting from Sentai which isn't doing so well in Japan. The fact that they've gone this long is amazing. When they go against the grain (in Space, SPD, RPM, Dino Charge, Beast Morphers), it works out way better.

Yeah i heard a few years back toy sales were bad in Japan and they might put it on ice for a few years.

The fact they didn’t adapt that Constellation version with 12 rangers was kind of where I saw them moving away.

They aren’t touching the train version. The cops and robbers one might get adapted.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Yeah i heard a few years back toy sales were bad in Japan and they might put it on ice for a few years.

The fact they didn’t adapt that Constellation version with 12 rangers was kind of where I saw them moving away.

They aren’t touching the train version. The cops and robbers one might get adapted.

I’m thinking this, followed by the current dino themed sentai currently on.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Yea, cops and robbers one works. The fact that they're doing dinosaurs for the 5th time or something is telling.

The fact that they went backwards for Beast Morphers (aka GoBusters) is telling

Garo > Kamen Rider > Sentai if I'm being honest