:laff:
:russ:

ipcPRz4z1RIeu.gif

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
damn yall nikkas really know alot about Power Rangers. I was a mega fan back in the day too but i dont really remember too much offhand other than when dude was peaking at the creation of the white ranger. that wasn an epic moment :sadbron:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It's kind of interesting how the show has kept evolving over the years, seems pretty convoluted at this point. I admit I've seen a few episodes from the first two or three seasons but it was never my thing. I actually disliked the show and only sat through it to get to Batman: The Animated Series or whatever else was on Fox Kids at the time. Maybe if I was a few years younger I would've loved it. :manny:

Never knew they did a crossover with the live-action TMNT though. :ohhh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every night this week is a marathon of a different color. Tonight is red.

Yellow is on Wednesday and they're airing two episodes of RPM. It'll be the first time the show has aired on TV outside of its original airing on ABC Kids in 2009, where only about a third of the country actually got to see it.

RPM is my second favorite Power Rangers season (after DinoThunder). It had its ups and downs, including some behind-the-scenes drama, but it's a great season. They need to stop bullshytting and let that show cook. :noah:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kind of interesting how the show has kept evolving over the years, seems pretty convoluted at this point. I admit I've seen a few episodes from the first two or three seasons but it was never my thing. I actually disliked the show and only sat through it to get to Batman: The Animated Series or whatever else was on Fox Kids at the time. Maybe if I was a few years younger I would've loved it. :manny:

Never knew they did a crossover with the live-action TMNT though. :ohhh:

Ep 4 Power Rangers in Space.