When's The Last Time You Were Made To Feel OLD?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
met this chick who was 19yrs old I asked her about Patrick Roy(hockey reference) she said yeah the hockey coach I felt the :flabbynsick: creeping

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
My niece wakes up and blasts music every morning. there's this song called "Red Nose"....i don't understand or get it....i saw the video and I still was confused....i just wanted her to turn the racket down. :ld:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I got the backboard tapped on me by my cousin born in 1989, same year my fiance is born. I later blocked his jumper but he came back and dunked with 2 hands so I tried to bridge him mid air. All this made me feel old because I taught him how to ball

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
yesterday when i was lissening to my old skool funk playlist, my 11 yr old daughtwer was like what are you lissening to?

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
For reference...I'll be 33 on Monday.

First felt old when I started losing my hair at 28. Knew it was downhill from there.

Earlier this week I played a one-on-one game of bball with a 14 year old and he destroyed me 21-5.

But you know what makes me REALLY feel old? When older relatives start passing away. Since 2007 I lost my aunt, grandmother, great grandmother, and three family friends. When family an friends who had a significant impact on how you developed in your formative years start passing away due to old age/complications, you really feel your age then.