When's The Last Time You Were Made To Feel OLD?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You may want to have a sleep study done. It's not normal at any age really to still be tired after getting a full nights sleep. Could have sleep apnea.

yeah, sometimes i wonder if i'm just mentally exhausted and it's not even actually physical. stress, too much on my mind, etc.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I was trying to holla at this girl at work and made a reference to Yoda and she didn't get it. Turns out she's never seen any of the Star Wars movies. :shaq2:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
When i saw a youngster whose Mom i used to go to school with say he is getting ready to graduate made me feel old as shyt and im only 31. I guess it's because she had him while she was in school that makes me feel old.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My younger cousin is a model now and she puts "grown woman" pics on her facebook. I used to babysit her when she was a newborn, that ish is NOT cool brehs.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Having nephews and nieces that refer to you as uncle.

Some of the spots that used to hang out at are :flabbynsick:

They tore down buildings/stores/monuments from your childhood :to: ....these kids aint een know it.

Do kids even go to arcades anymore?

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
College classes were letting back in, so it had to be Aug-Sep. I was in target plotting / hovering over a bean bag chair. A young girl that worked there came up and said "Hey...essential dorm room item?:smile:" I said yes because I was too ashamed to say, I'm just a goofy 26 y/o. That lie led to more lies and the more lies I told the older and dirtier I felt. :to:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The other day at the courts, my jumper was off and I felt :flabbynsick:

:to:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My younger cousin is a model now and she puts "grown woman" pics on her facebook. I used to babysit her when she was a newborn, that ish is NOT cool brehs.

You my nikka and all......but it wouldnt be the coli if someone didnt say pic vio.:steviej::demonic:

on topic though the sports drafts always do it to me. dudes getting drafted was born in years i was almost a grown man in

The other day my homeboy talking about a chick liking him said "I wouldnt even know what to do with a 22 year old" I knew he was :flabbynsick:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You my nikka and all......but it wouldnt be the coli if someone didnt say pic vio.:steviej::demonic:

on topic though the sports drafts always do it to me. dudes getting drafted was born in years i was almost a grown man in

The other day my homeboy talking about a chick liking him said "I wouldnt even know what to do with a 22 year old" I knew he was :flabbynsick:

:stop:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sees a PYT as the cashier at Panda Express. Me =:takedat::youngsabo::jawalrus: ... Her = anything else for you today SIR? Me= :to: *pause* Nah, I'm good...:snoop:

9m9pH.gif

My boy found all of my old cassette tapes in my closet like too short, das efex, geto boys, the chronic, rappin 4tay ,etc. Then he asks me "what are these?"

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The last time I turned on the radio. I can't listen to that shyt man. :why:

I sound like my parents back in the 90's :mindblown: