When's The Last Time You Were Made To Feel OLD?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i got my ass handed to me in a one on one basketball game by a 17 year old...at least it wasn't my stamina that let me down...it was everything else :sadcam:

wait wait...i just remembered something even more current than that..going on my fb a couple days ago and seeing pics of my 17 year old female cousin at her prom....she was kissing her prom date in one of those pics:sadcam::to::sadbron:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My niece is 2 years out of college. When I graduated high school, she was in the 1st grade. :snoop:

I met a girl who had an iPod full of shyt that I don't listen to... then I saw "Benjamins" in it and it struck me as odd cause it was way older than anything else in it. So I asked "what you know about this?" She tells me her 'old-ass ex-fiance' put that on her iPod, and that she doesn't even remember it. She's 22. :facepalm:

Gotdamn, I'm really old. Really, really old.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
My 8-year-old had no idea what a thermos was. I also had to explain to him what a cassette tape was. :flabbynsick:

:russ: I feel ya pain bruh, I spent about an hour trying to explain to my son what a Trapper Keeper was...

We had the talk about cassettes too, he gets the concept but when I explained to hit the struggle of trying to find specific songs he really had the :wtf: face

Oh and when people tried to convince me Chief Keef is a dope rapper...

Thats when I knew I must be getting old :snoop:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I think arsenal FC haven't won anything since 2005.

Nearly ten years, I remember the day clearly we won the fa cup

Where's that 8 years go?

Scary.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I got back on the court whith some dudes I had never played with before and I hadn't played in like 4 years. (Mind you I was the man on the court between the ages 17-24). I got out there shot like 4 airballs and was getting blown by every other play. Then some dude I would have shut down when i was younger pulls me to the side and tells me "i dont think you belong out here."

:flabbynsick::snoop::to::sadbron::sadcam::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Every time I remember that my brother doesn't know anything about cassette tapes or how they work. Also the fact that he'll finally be old enough to vote this year.

:wow:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
1. During the NCAA tournament when they showed Glen Robinson and Tim Hardaway college bball clips and their kids are now in college.

2. I showed my nephew this game on my computer and he had the :dwillhuh: look
Super_Mario_Bros._3_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I came back from overseas, and was tryin' to hire people for some gigs, and I was trying to pay $50 cash for the day like it was a great salary, and nikkas was giving me the :rudy: face. I then checked average wage for unskilled workers and sh*t was like $10/hr in my area :dwillhuh: I used to make $16/day for phone book deliveries as a kid, and thought I hit it big when I was 14 at Burger King making $4.15/hr. I felt like one of them "in my day milk was 25 cents" type of dude :to:

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
My little brother has 2 sons...

He's 16, and his first son was born when he was 13.

Little nikka been fukking for years smh, and still hasn't learned to wrap it up.

Im only 23, makes me feel old as shyt.