Whens the last time u cried and why

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dead: son i ate some girl so good tears started coming down her cheek she was like

*wipes tear* omg that was beautiful, i feel like i just won an award

i was :dead:

Yo fam teach me

lBCXgQ7.jpg

:troll:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It always happens when I flip through photo albums. My sister and niece both passed away in a car accident in 2000, and there's a lot of pictures of them. Even after 13 years I still cry every time.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It's usually when I think of my mom (passed away almost 10 years ago) but last "big" cry I had was three months ago, my best friend passed away and I was the one who did the speech at the funeral, I managed to keep my composure until then but afterwards I lost it.

TBH very last time I felt teary-eyed was two days ago, was listening to "Trading War Stories" from Pac, not the most sentimental track but just sent me back 15 years ago, when I was still a youngin in Central Africa with friends and livnig the life before bs started happening, nostalgia hit me hard :to::to::to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I woke up crying 15 minutes ago :(

Had a dream about a deceased loved one :(

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
last night i cried tears of joy

original.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my ex's funeral last year in june...i was numb for days when our common friend told me that she had passed away....i went to the funeral a week later and when i saw her lying in state i broke down man...i managed to calm myself down during the middle of the service...i started crying again when they wheeled her coffin down the middle of the aisle....i calmed down on the way to the cemetary....when they lowered her into the ground and i saw her tombstone i started crying again to the point of shaking...after the burial they were going back to the church for refreshments but i couldn't do it anymore...i had reached my emotional threshold so i said my peace to her pops,brothers, and her sister and left

where my ex is buried was in an area of other places where me and her used to go to...waves of nostalgia was hittin me hard...tears coming down my face as i was speeding to get out of the area and back on the highway...seeing someone that you were once very intimate with and your last image of them is lying lifeless in a casket will mess you up...i can't look at her pics, cards, saved aim convos, messages, e-mails, listen to certain songs, etc without getting emotional and on the verge of tears..even now typing this out is difficult cuz it makes me think about it...time will heal all wounds i guess