PlLcSJx.gif

tumblr_mi4q3giq0O1qgjh4yo1_500.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:to:

Took me about three months to finally cry after my grandma passed. I was flying, looked out to the sky and just imagined her in the clouds. First time I BAWLED over her is when my mom showed me her funeral program (she was in Africa). My grandma was a cute plump little ol' lady but became practically skin and bones.

I used to do the looking at the clouds thing too. :sad:

:sad: That's why i'm always patient with old people now. Taking care of her made me understand better.

@YouLoveMe :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
A few weeks at that ether thread on @Binary

:noweapon::noweapon:
:noweapon::noweapon:​
Ray-Lewis.gif
:noweapon::noweapon:
:noweapon::noweapon:​

:laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually yesterday I shed a tear. Seeing my mom and grandma cry after some shyt that went down had me teary eyed. :to:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Back in November, I was somewhere in the midwest. I was in my truck getting some sleep.

I had a dream that I was back in LA and my grandmother came to see me. It felt good becuz the last time I saw her, she was in a home being fed thru a tube. Alzheimer's had completely wiped away her memory and everything she every was. So in my dream I'm just enjoying the fact that she back to who she was. For the first time in 5 years she didn't look at me with a lil fear or confusion in her eyes. She knew exactly who I was and I loved the fact that I wasn't a stranger to her anymore. So I just kept staring at her and hugging her.

Then it hit me that I gotta tell her bout my grandfather and that he passed away a month befor her birthday in 2011. So in the dream, im trying to figure out how to tell her, but she was so happy and I was so happy, the time wasn't right for the bad news becuz she just beat alzheimers and was back to who she was. When i eventually did work up the nerve to tell her. I woke up.

I woke up in my truck, it was almost 6am and everything was pitch black. I realized it wad a dream and that my grandma was still sick, still didn't know who i was and still unaware that the love of her life had been dead for over a year now. I got angry at my mind for betraying my heart like that. Then i thought of my grandma and thought of how unfair it is that this has happened to her. I laid in my bed and cried for close to 30 minutes. I had to go back to sleep just to maintain my composure. The dream felt so fukking real. Too real. :to:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now i aint cry buuut..my eyes got a little watery watching million dollar baby

i admit it

go on let me have it