Whens the last time u cried and why

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
When my father died July 5 2010. Seeing my mother collapse to the ground just made me break down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

My left ankle is still sore..I tried running today but it hurt so much
:to: I can feel your pain. When your hurt i'm hurt. Hope you recover. Hey, give me your number, i know this doctor in LA that work with athletes, he can get you back to super woman status in no time. We can exchange numbers if you want. In the meantime, just ice it and stay awake cause if you sleep your body shuts down and your ankle won't heal.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Also a couple of nights ago I was playing this shyt and teared up when it got to this part :birdman:
Snake and Otacon's Handshake [HD] - YouTube

Sh!t had me wiping my eyes, breh.
1339179773136.gif

And congrats.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: I can feel your pain. When your hurt i'm hurt. Hope you recover. Hey, give me your number, i know this doctor in LA that work with athletes, he can get you back to super woman status in no time. We can exchange numbers if you want. In the meantime, just ice it and stay awake cause if you sleep your body shuts down and your ankle won't heal.

:why:you tried it lol..cute tho

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
The day of my grandma funeral back in February on Allstar weekend. That morning the family was meeting up at my Aunt's house. I get there and see firetrucks n police cars n see my Aunt's house burnt to the ground. She n my uncle built that house before I was born n always added n improved it. I went up to hug her, n with the saddest look I ever seen she said "I can't even go to my own Mama funeral " I lost it

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:laff: @ the nikka that cried over a bytch
:laff: :laff: :laff:
:why: i was youngg b fresh outta junior high
and the p*ssy was good :snoop:

! last cr!ed over ch!cks, ! was fukk!n 2 & loved them both... they both cr!ed to me & told me ! had to choose then sa!d they wont see me anymore... all the k!ds was :sadcam: & ! was !n bed l!ke :sadbron:....

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Back in November, I was somewhere in the midwest. I was in my truck getting some sleep.

I had a dream that I was back in LA and my grandmother came to see me. It felt good becuz the last time I saw her, she was in a home being fed thru a tube. Alzheimer's had completely wiped away her memory and everything she every was. So in my dream I'm just enjoying the fact that she back to who she was. For the first time in 5 years she didn't look at me with a lil fear or confusion in her eyes. She knew exactly who I was and I loved the fact that I wasn't a stranger to her anymore. So I just kept staring at her and hugging her.

:ohlawd: my grandma d!ed of alzhe!mers, d!dnt even remember who ! was at the end, that ether ru!ned my l!fe see!n her slowly lose herself, ! feel for you breh....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All I can say is, don't get pissy drunk and play this song. :to:

Last edited by a moderator: