Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
went to the county mental hospital to pick up my meds.. (which i couldnt becuse the shut down the outpatient program, i didnt know this till i got there)

and they were denying dozens of people

and i saw atleast 10 people crying about not being able to ge their medications and how the workers there acted like they didnt give 0 fukks about these pooor people.. i didnt cry.. but there were some tears takin a ride down my cheek..

its hard out here :to:

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
went to the county mental hospital to pick up my meds.. (which i couldnt becuse the shut down the outpatient program, i didnt know this till i got there)

and they were denying dozens of people

and i saw atleast 10 people crying about not being able to ge their medications and how the workers there acted like they didnt give 0 fukks about these pooor people.. i didnt cry.. but there were some tears takin a ride down my cheek..

its hard out here :to:

:wow2:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
lost a close aunt on march 23 and then on my b day april 3rd my other aunt died...i was doing good untill i saw my granny break down...two deaths in a matter of days....lets just say its been a real crazy 2013 so far for me:to:

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
freshman year of highschool my girl at the time broke up with me, had me on some superrrr simpp capeee shytttt writing love letters and shyt to get her to take me back she wouldnt one night i was talking to her on the phone shorty said she never taking me back had me looking like
fantasia-praising-o.gif

had me crying like a slave being beat

:scusthov: after that i became a whore just started fukking bytches no relationship, plowing them down then throwing them in the bushes :birdman:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Last time i cried was when a roach ate my pet lizard. :to: Still to hard to explain what happened.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The day my son was born a few weeks ago.
Also a couple of nights ago I was playing this shyt and teared up when it got to this part :birdman:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBqV1CHhXww]Snake and Otacon's Handshake [HD] - YouTube[/ame]