When Your Wife Wants to "Find" Herself

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The husband’s have a weak pimp hand and the woman’s sick of being the one in power.

You gotta grab your girl by the neck and loooong kiss her now and then so she knows that chokehold can turn into a murder.

My cousin’s husband wakes up at 4am to go to work, pays all the bills and family vacations and she cheats on him with the window cleaner at work. :unimpressed:

I told her to stop her shyt and she was like, “you don’t know himmmm, he’s possessive, he doesn’t let me breathe, I need to feel free etc.”

It’s Thot babble but this is the other side of all that, “your royal p*ssy is clean my queen,” bs simps do.

Women who get abused cheat too(not sayin gwhat you described is abuse). Alot of times it's not the man, it's just them who can't sit still.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Writing's on the wall.

Also, a woman is only saying that to you if in her mind she's certain you're not going anywhere
Yep, just like most women recommend “open relationships” from my experience. She knows her husband is weak and will settle for a piece of her, rather than losing her all together.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The husband’s have a weak pimp hand and the woman’s sick of being the one in power.

You gotta grab your girl by the neck and loooong kiss her now and then so she knows that chokehold can turn into a murder.

My cousin’s husband wakes up at 4am to go to work, pays all the bills and family vacations and she cheats on him with the window cleaner at work. :unimpressed:

I told her to stop her shyt and she was like, “you don’t know himmmm, he’s possessive, he doesn’t let me breathe, I need to feel free.”

It’s Thot babble but this is the other side of all that, “your royal p*ssy is clean my queen,” bs simps do.
MZpZ2jf.png

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Women who get abused cheat too(not sayin gwhat you described is abuse). Alot of times it's not the man, it's just them who can't sit still.
True but most of the time it’s a by-product of refusing to accept you peaked 20 years ago and your best is the gassy mf laying next to you.

Holding someone’s heart hostage while you get your back blown out by Raj in the ganges of India is not going to change that reality.

You ain’t gonna do better than your husband, most people are who they are by 35 and being back outside is gonna leave you cold.

“Memories are the place we go when we don’t know how to be where we are.”

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Yep, just like most women recommend “open relationships” from my experience. She knows her husband is weak and will settle for a piece of her, rather than losing her all together.
My ex tried that on me. I told her I'm not allowing my woman to get turned out by other men. It's all or nothing. Then I broke up with her

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If your wife says that to you. Say nothing in return. Just look at her, then walk a way. As soon as possible, contact a divorce lawyer and get the process going. A lot of times if that is coming out of their mouth, they already have a man picked out to replace you. No need to waste your time trying to convince her to choose you, she has already chosen. So let her seek herself, and you seek your freedom.

As soon as she utters those words, she is no longer yours. "She belongs to the streets."

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Unless you are breaking her pockets why are yall even living together. At her age I would imagine yall don’t have kids. Steal what you can before you leave and set your sights on the younger chicks. At 51 nothing about her is magically going to improve so you better be set on improving yourself
Hello Mike lemme tap you into my logic.

I met her when she was going thru a tough time and as an empath I wanted to be there for her.

I had previously come off dating a younger woman and was sort of over the associated personality traits.

I figured I'd go for it but to comment on your poignant post...

You're right this hoe is crazy, no wonder she is not officially taken although she is still quite young looking, and has zero interest in making changes/sacrifices for our relationship.

How does one have 9000 self help books but then wind up not helping themselves...pathetic I can't wait to drop the bomb...although I'll be looking for a new place which sucks.

Love the cat more I think at this point

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I met a military breh today and he was telling me about a bad situation with his now ex wife and we started talking about how there's no satisfying these women nowadays. They always unhappy and never know what they want. They leave good men to mess around with low lifes.
I was in the military. Most of those nikkas are tricks. If you give your child everything they want with no rules to abide by and you’re not hard on them early and ease up over time after they respect your rules, you’ll get a spoiled brat that will never do right. Why do men think women are any different?

I can tell you so many stories about the women that dip on their men or cheat. All the men have the same shyt in common. p*ssy ass nikkas their women walk all over.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol my partner just said I gotta be outta the house now but we gonna still continue our relationship. Separate homes. She 51 I'm 37.

She told me this two days ago. I am going to WrestleMania in Philly in two weeks.

I've already made two call ups from the under 30 league.

I am going to dump this crazy whore soon.

She'll have to pray while I'm eating and getting loved. Bytch
Man this whole post is wild :russ:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
they are and do. it all depends on how the P is putting it down.
its like when people complain about the youth of today.....my kids are just like we were. they under my guidance.
the problem now is a lot of the current guys soaked no game and stand on nothing.
I just got an invite to a bachelor party and breh said with a straight face he doesn't want any adult entertainment.

you reap what u sow.
-Most of the time this has nothing to do with game. Times were different & men got away with all sorts of sumbag behavior because women had no skills, money or power.

-If a man wants no adult entertainment cause he takes marriage seriously he's definitely standing on something.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol my partner just said I gotta be outta the house now but we gonna still continue our relationship. Separate homes. She 51 I'm 37.

She told me this two days ago. I am going to WrestleMania in Philly in two weeks.

I've already made two call ups from the under 30 league.

I am going to dump this crazy whore soon.

She'll have to pray while I'm eating and getting loved. Bytch
I just said in another thread men gotta stop moving in with their women. She have ALL the power. Whoever got the house got the power the true value is in ASSETS ie things you can past down. Buy you a crib a be a king.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Most of the time this has nothing to do with game. Times were different & men got away with all sorts of sumbag behavior because women had no skills, money or power.

-If a man wants no adult entertainment cause he takes marriage seriously he's definitely standing on something.
I think lack of technology played a part too.
There was no social media, there were no cameras everywhere. You could cheat easier back then for sure people moved off word of mouth. Nowadays you can’t even go to someone house without them not having a ring doorbell. It’s the technology that changed the game too. You can’t really cheat like you used to unless both parties have an understanding.