When Your Wife Wants to "Find" Herself

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I notice alot of them now go get guys they can control and manipulate, so they can go run the streets and come back.

If you're not one of those guys you have to settle for FWB situations every few months. AS much as they big that up on the coli, that gets old. If you want a commitment it's a wasteland. Both sides of the fence suffering today.

:wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lol my partner just said I gotta be outta the house now but we gonna still continue our relationship. Separate homes. She 51 I'm 37.

She told me this two days ago. I am going to WrestleMania in Philly in two weeks.

I've already made two call ups from the under 30 league.

I am going to dump this crazy whore soon.

She'll have to pray while I'm eating and getting loved. Bytch

Unless you are breaking her pockets why are yall even living together. At her age I would imagine yall don’t have kids. Steal what you can before you leave and set your sights on the younger chicks. At 51 nothing about her is magically going to improve so you better be set on improving yourself

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
No such as a break in a relationship. FOH
Either we together or we not. Pick one
And aint no circling back neither
Tell her you need a break from paying bills

My boy is going through this with his wife of almost 9 years right now…

They’ve been hot and cold for several years now, and she is the one who initiated the separation talks. It went from separating at first to talk about divorce.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also too she’s right about the movie thing. Just saw this same story in Poor Things…Emma Stone character doing exactly this and Ramy Youseff waiting and accepting her back.
Romantic comedies are crazy like that. Woman in a relationship, maybe engaged or married. Then loveable loser or self absorbed career man realizes he loves her but he's not good enough as a human being. He "changes". So she leaves the man she was with who may or may not even be an a$$hole.

Hell, Liar Liar not even a full on rom com but the woman leaves him, finds some "safe" guy to settle down with, then when jim carey becomes "good enough" for her, she just tells the guy she was about to move in with to go kick rocks and he's standing there like

I understand. Thank you for railroading my life and then telling me to fukk off
\
portrait-sad-man-600nw-126009806.jpg

And proceeds to kick the aforementioned rocks.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
My boy is going through this with his wife of almost 9 years right now…

They’ve been hot and cold for several years now, and she is the one who initiated the separation talks. It went from separating at first to talk about divorce.
Relationships have peaks and valleys but if they always on the verge of breaking up, that's a bad look

Daps
If I ever get married, I'm going to be like my Dad.. Keeping women on their toes and giving them something to complain about.. My parents are in their 70's and my pop's been runnin around on my mom's since the 80's LMAO!!! Just this past weekend they were arguing about food my mom threw away that he brought home from another woman lol.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you are breaking her pockets why are yall even living together. At her age I would imagine yall don’t have kids. Steal what you can before you leave and set your sights on the younger chicks. At 51 nothing about her is magically going to improve so you better be set on improving yourself
:dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Lol my partner just said I gotta be outta the house now but we gonna still continue our relationship. Separate homes. She 51 I'm 37.

She told me this two days ago. I am going to WrestleMania in Philly in two weeks.

I've already made two call ups from the under 30 league.

I am going to dump this crazy whore soon.

She'll have to pray while I'm eating and getting loved. Bytch

dr-evil-suppressing-laugh-gok435m5pytpqh7q.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Find herself… some better sex, a bigger D, a nikka with a backbone who doesn’t take orders, etc.

Do yourselves a favor and tell your woman to make your coffee in the morning and shut up at night when you’re watching your favorite show or playing your favorite game.

And when she’s in a bytchy mood, “so… wtf I look like?” And if she’s yapping too much, STFU.

Mix that in with good D, handling your business and quality time for best results.

You should perform this speech at high school assemblies nation wide :wow:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
If I ever get married, I'm going to be like my Dad.. Keeping women on their toes and giving them something to complain about.. My parents are in their 70's and my pop's been runnin around on my mom's since the 80's LMAO!!! Just this past weekend they were arguing about food my mom threw away that he brought home from another woman lol.

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

Salute the OG

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Would be hard pressed to find women that would tolerate this like those old school ones.

My mom told me that my great grandfather had a whole secret family on the side for decades. He owned a garage and had his illegimate sons employed AT THE GARAGE with nobody knowing anything. :francis: He was still married till the day he died even though my great grandmother found out eventually. These modern women ain't putting up with something like that.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Would be hard pressed to find women that would tolerate this like those old school ones.

My mom told me that my great grandfather had a whole secret family on the side for decades. He owned a garage and had his illegimate sons employed AT THE GARAGE with nobody knowing anything. :francis: He was still married till they day he died even though my great grandmother found out eventually. These modern women ain't putting up with something like that.

they are and do. it all depends on how the P is putting it down.

its like when people complain about the youth of today.....my kids are just like we were. they under my guidance.

the problem now is a lot of the current guys soaked no game and stand on nothing.

I just got an invite to a bachelor party and breh said with a straight face he doesn't want any adult entertainment. :scust:

you reap what u sow.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
The husband’s have a weak pimp hand and the woman’s sick of being the one in power.

You gotta grab your girl by the neck and loooong kiss her now and then so she knows that chokehold can turn into a murder.

My cousin’s husband wakes up at 4am to go to work, pays all the bills and family vacations and she cheats on him with the window cleaner at work. :unimpressed:

I told her to stop her shyt and she was like, “you don’t know himmmm, he’s possessive, he doesn’t let me breathe, I need to feel free.”

It’s Thot babble but this is the other side of all that, “your royal p*ssy is clean my queen,” bs simps do.