When Your Wife Wants to "Find" Herself

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Lol my partner just said I gotta be outta the house now but we gonna still continue our relationship. Separate homes. She 51 I'm 37.

She told me this two days ago. I am going to WrestleMania in Philly in two weeks.

I've already made two call ups from the under 30 league.

I am going to dump this crazy whore soon.

She'll have to pray while I'm eating and getting loved. Bytch
We all going to need more details on this whole story

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Find herself… some better sex, a bigger D, a nikka with a backbone who doesn’t take orders, etc.

Do yourselves a favor and tell your woman to make your coffee in the morning and shut up at night when you’re watching your favorite show or playing your favorite game.

And when she’s in a bytchy mood, “so… wtf I look like?” And if she’s yapping too much, STFU.

Mix that in with good D, handling your business and quality time for best results.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Lol my partner just said I gotta be outta the house now but we gonna still continue our relationship. Separate homes. She 51 I'm 37.

She told me this two days ago. I am going to WrestleMania in Philly in two weeks.

51 nikka:gucci:

Your momma want you out the crib nikka, lbh...:ufdup:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find herself… some better sex, a bigger D, a nikka with a backbone who doesn’t take orders, etc.

Do yourselves a favor and tell your woman to make your coffee in the morning and shut up at night when you’re watching your favorite show or playing your favorite game.

And when she’s in a bytchy mood, “so… wtf I look like?” And if she’s yapping too much, STFU.

Mix that in with good D, handling your business and quality time for best results.

I notice alot of them now go get guys they can control and manipulate, so they can go run the streets and come back.

If you're not one of those guys you have to settle for FWB situations every few months. AS much as they big that up on the coli, that gets old. If you want a commitment it's a wasteland. Both sides of the fence suffering today.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I notice alot of them now go get guys they can control and manipulate, so they can go run the streets and come back.

If you're not one of those guys you have to settle for FWB situations every few months. AS much as they big that up on the coli, that gets old. If you want a commitment it's a wasteland. Both sides of the fence suffering today.
I don’t listen to what women say, I watch what they do. The women who get pampered and coddled act like spoiled brats with no respect. The men who aren’t afraid to clearly define roles or check an out of line woman have a much easier time. Take it or leave it.

💎

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Cliffs: This married woman says when your woman/wife says this it's BS and most of the reason is they watched too many movies that fostered entitlement that excuses them to leave behind comittments and real life responsibility.

She said it's self absorbed dillusion that leads to destruction. Trying to fill a void that only a responsibility and God can fulfill.

She says it's basically code for globe thotting. Alot of us knew this but FYI

Yep it means its over. bc 9 out of 10 she will ignore all her shortcomings and come to the conclusion that YOU are of the problems :heh:

its better to leave her be and go do your own thing. Do not try to change her thinking

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Let that old hoe go. Imagine being past your prime and having a 20 something year old self discovery epiphany.

Hoes like these get found partially decomposed face down in the kitchen because they repel every man that they were with. My cousin is on this road.