when you think about it, Tyrion is the only Lannister to take no L's

Daps
I can't wait

there's no way Cersei and Jamie can survive this season. They got huge targets on their back

when they get murked, watch Tyrion inherit Casterly Rock :blessed: :BLESSED:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:usure:
uZWezPw.gif

I meant of the "good guys"

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Tyron DEFINITELY took L's

I'll say he made up for the Shae L by murking his father face to face. Dude has more heart than both his disgusting incestuos siblings...

And he made up for the Jorah L by not only joining Dany, but getting Jorah banned and THEN getting made hand to the Queen while Jorah's simp ass can't even get a hug

Tyrion and Arya are the only characters who literally take L's and use it to make them Stronger

A girl knows nothing :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Did you miss the parts where he was thrown in jail (twice) for crimes he didn't commit?:dahell:

Or we he had the love of his life violated by his father (twice) to prove a point? :dahell:

Or when he was knocked out on the battle field (twice) the second time in a blatant attempt on his life by a member of the forces he was so valiantly leading?:dahell:

Or when the love of his life got on the stand and told bold faced lies about him to the entire court to make a mockery of him (and get him convicted of murder) :dahell:

Or when he was banished to cramp, dusty living quarters with no recognition after he brilliantly kept the city standing long enough for his father to swoop in and finish Stannis' forces off?:dahell:

Or the Martell's straight shytting on his welcome party to King's Landing?:dahell:

Or him being forced to flee his home continent in a compact crate shoving his own shyt through small holes?:dahell:

Or him being tied up and kidnapped by an all-pro simp before he could finally enjoy the first proper whoring he had in months, maybe years?:dahell:

Or having a dikkless dude verbally eviscerate him after his pact with the masters of slaver's bay backfired?:dahell:

Tyrion took plenty of L's throughout this series, large and small...and I'm sure I'm missing some. :francis:
his dad letting the whole crew smash of the woman he loved and it turned out she wasn't even an actual whore at that :dead:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I can't wait

there's no way Cersei and Jamie can survive this season. They got huge targets on their back

when they get murked, watch Tyrion inherit Casterly Rock :blessed: :BLESSED:
this is Game of Thrones though

expect some fukked up shyt to happen to one of the "good guys"

We are in for some shyt this season :martin: :to: