When you actually think about it, humans should be worshipping the Sun more than God.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do u worship the creators of this forum?

Nikkas don't deserve worship just cause they created shyt. Not even God. That's sum dikriding type shyt
That's how people talk about dead beat dads. I appreciate being alive and I appreciate the creator. Let's get to the gates and not the flame world brother. We don't want to boil. It's real.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You actually believe in a literal devil and hell. :mjlol: If there is one, your barber is there for sure.
Wow you don't believe in God. A true commie. :dwillhuh:

I figured you'd look at your scalp every day and see that generational curses are real. Make some adjustments.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Jah - Wikipedia

We are living in a world of illusion

OilyInexperiencedGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

We are living in a world of illusion

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The sun can kill us anyday with a strong enough solar wind
The universe don’t give af about us and eventually existence will cease entirely, at least in this universe if there are others

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I mean unlike this God who we’ve never actually seen, the sun is real, 99.9% of the entire mass of the galaxy is the sun, it literally gives every living thing on this earth life and we will all die without it.

It’s so powerful we can’t even look directly at it or it will blind us for daring to look at it :wow:

Worship the sun brehs :wow:
Your problem is not mental, it is spiritual.