When Will Wikileaks Drop The Real Bomb?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got some of Colin Powell's emails

"The website DCLeaks.com — which has reported, but not confirmed, ties to Russian intelligence services — obtained Powell’s emails."

Colin Powell Calls Trump A “National Disgrace” In Personal Emails

Colin Powell Calls Trump A “National Disgrace” In Personal Emails

I guess that's some other group that released it. Also some negative stuff about Hillary in some of them.

"Colin Powell slammed both presidential candidates in leaked emails."

Just reading up on it now

News about "Colin Powell" on Twitter

Now starting to trend, the other (main) leak DNC - News about #DNCleak on Twitter

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
them blaming Russia for everything is getting old... im surprised they didnt blame russia for hillary falling the fugg out. saying they trying to poison her... they so desperate... black folk,,, this the party yall stan for hard as hell
Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
them blaming Russia for everything is getting old... im surprised they didnt blame russia for hillary falling the fugg out. saying they trying to poison her... they so desperate... black folk,,, this the party yall stan for hard as hell

Bullshyt deflection, slight of hand. If the emails show corruption then i am all for releasing it for whichever party.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

:mjlol:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

:mjlol:
Tell de troof

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it matters. Most black people will forgive her anyway.