When Will Wikileaks Drop The Real Bomb?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
As for Putin not wanting to gain back former land of the USSR :mjlol:...Remember what happened in Ukraine a little while back.

What happened in Ukraine was the west meddling in others affairs. US/EU/Soros funded fascist rebels to overthrow a democratically elected President because he told the EU to fukk off and wanted to stay neutral and work with both Russia and the EU. The west was having none of that and funded a coup to overthrow him. Its unfortunate because the people they funded were ultra-nationalist Nazi's who indiscriminately started attacking and cleansing Russian speaking persons from Ukraine. Russia came in and defended those people and took back land that was more historically theirs than Ukraine's. If they really wanted to annex Ukraine, they would have done so as theres nobody stopping Russia. If they really wanted the USSR back, they would have annexed Donetsk as it has a majority Russian-speaking population. Again, Putin does not want the USSR back. Stop being distracted from homegrown problems just because a foreigner is showing you the light.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hmm, I wonder what caused that :jbhmm:
Tsar Putin.

What happened in Ukraine was the west meddling in others affairs. US/EU/Soros funded fascist rebels to overthrow a democratically elected President because he told the EU to fukk off and wanted to stay neutral and work with both Russia and the EU. The west was having none of that and funded a coup to overthrow him. Its unfortunate because the people they funded were ultra-nationalist Nazi's who indiscriminately started attacking and cleansing Russian speaking persons from Ukraine. Russia came in and defended those people and took back land that was more historically theirs than Ukraine's. If they really wanted to annex Ukraine, they would have done so as theres nobody stopping Russia. If they really wanted the USSR back, they would have annexed Donetsk as it has a majority Russian-speaking population. Again, Putin does not want the USSR back. Stop being distracted from homegrown problems just because a foreigner is showing you the light.

This is straight up Russian propaganda right down to the framing of the Euromaidan protests being the result of Soros - as if he's this all-powerful being.

You really are a Russian. :mjlol:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tsar Putin.

This is straight up Russian propaganda right down to the framing of the Euromaidan protests being the result of Soros - as if he's this all-powerful being.

You really are a Russian. :mjlol:

You're beyond ignorant of actual events. You are literally a muppet of western imperialism and you have no understanding of the situation on the ground whatsoever. When you can start critically thinking for yourself and not regurgitating US government talking points then come back and we'll debate. Being willfully ignorant does not make you correct.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're beyond ignorant of actual events. You are literally a muppet of western imperialism and you have no understanding of the situation on the ground whatsoever. When you can start critically thinking for yourself and not regurgitating US government talking points then come back and we'll debate. Being willfully ignorant does not make you correct.
Nah. You're just repeating Russia Today propaganda. With a dose of conspiracy. Just like your bullshyt on Crimea in that other thread. :camby:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah. You're just repeating Russia Today propaganda. With a dose of conspiracy. Just like your bullshyt on Crimea in that other thread. :camby:

Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master | Zero Hedge

Soros has no involvement in Ukraine. :whoa:

I wonder what other evidence we would find if he didn't have strong ties to all of our media outlets :leon:

Its a great thing we have hackers in this world to expose these frauds for their corruption and war hawk attitudes.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master | Zero Hedge

Soros has no involvement in Ukraine. :whoa:

I wonder what other evidence we would find if he didn't have strong ties to all of our media outlets :leon:

Its a great thing we have hackers in this world to expose these frauds for their corruption and war hawk attitudes.
Your proof is a conspiracy website. That's sourcing Russia Today. :mjlol:

I love how you members of the Russian Troll-army always try to muddy the waters by claiming fascism or some "homosexual Jewish" conspiracy in an attempt to cover up Russia's bullshyt in Ukraine and around the world. And it's always reported by dubious conspiracy web sites.

This is what's happening in Crimea and people like you try to cover it up by screaming conspiracy.

Crimea: One year on from annexation; critics harassed, attacked and silenced

ODIHR and HCNM report identifies widespread human rights violations, discrimination and legal irregularities in Crimea | OSCE

That's Russia and the people Russia empower - either through puppets (Yanukovych) or hiring mercenary armies.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It would be irresponsible to elect this woman without getting to the bottom of this.

In what universe is it okay for a Secretary of State/Presidential Candidate to delete 30,000 emails presumably to avoid federal prosecution?

We need to see what's in those emails.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

You really did drink the Koolaid :mjlol:

FYI I am from Europe myself