When Will Wikileaks Drop The Real Bomb?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If I were them, I'd wait until the payload comes in November. I'd imagine the largest % of voters will vote in November. Do you know the % of voters that vote early?
about 30%

2013-06-12-EarlyVote6812.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thats interesting. I think thats a large enough figure that they may want to consider dropping the heat sooner than later. Maybe give the people a little bit more of a taste now and save a big bombshell for the week before November elections.
it's crazy we're even talking about this but if putin has a bombshell he should at least drop it w/ one debate left on the schedule so hillary has to publicly squirm.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No disrespect, but no way would she have dropped out even if she knew. We're talking about the most corrupt woman in this world.:mjlol:.

Good point, but I wouldnt be shocked if she is a racist behind closed doors.. this is the same woman that tells secret service to "fukk off" when they say good morning to her.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
hopefully early October.....at this point the black vote literally doesn't mean shyt because we all know Hilary has that locked up BUT a lot of white undecided voters are leaning right.

I have no issue w/ blk folks not liking Trump BUT this Hilary/"lesser of two evil" bullshyt is :scust:.....even old ass Bernie pushed that "MINORITY" line tonight....them fukkers not doing shyt for blk folks just like Trump

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
So what are these emails idk shyt about politics

The 30,000 she deleted before the FBI took her hard drives...apparently someone may have hacked her and copied...it must have been some really foul shyt because the drives were wiped to prevent recovery

so its not an accidental delete like she claims

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: They probably were too but theres nothing shocking there ...we already knew they dont like trump..didnt want him to win

It feels like they do want him to win though. By exposing the DNC's dirt and not the RNC's, they must know it will sway voters against Hillary which, regardless of who they vote for or if don't vote at all, helps Trump.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
It feels like they do want him to win though. By exposing the DNC's dirt and not the RNC's, they must know it will sway voters against Hillary which, regardless of who they vote for or if don't vote at all, helps Trump.

I was referring to the RNC emails...they probably were very anti trump..the RNC bosses were openly shytting on trump on CNN so exposing their emails where they say the same thing wont be a shock to anybody.

The DNC emails were gold because they said the opposite of the image the democrats try to project.