When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: how bout we don't need a legit reason. Go watch some Jordan videos on YouTube and then come back to me. Smh at Jordan getting compared to the flop king some of y'all should be ashamed of yourselves saying you're bball fans!

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
NBA values offense over defense. An elite offensive player can take over games, a la Kobe/Jordan/Dirk/LeBron/Durant/Wade in 06 Finals.

Defense and passing and all that business is great, and if we're discussing overall, complete package player, then it's a discussion.

But as to the better player, if I'm a GM and I need to win 1 game, I'm taking Jordan over LeBron 100 times out of 100 and twice on Sunday. :yeshrug:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think Lebron turns it on/off more than Jordan...but he's at his peak right now and when he wants to be unstoppable Lebron...he's as good as I've ever seen.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Lebron is better at shooting range and he is much better defender. You don't have to hide Lebron and put Pippen on the best offensive player. Lebron is a great defender from 1-4 and can spot defend at center. MJ could only guard three positions. :blessed: the King

Bruh Jordan was defensive player of the league before please don't act like he was hiding on defense. Jordan dominated a very good era of basketball until lebron does that he's not better than Jordan. Lebron has not dominated the league so far, he's been a very good even a great player but not to the level of Jordan.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about he gets passed Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc. first.

nikka has 1 ring...1 ring, under .500 in the finals. If he retires today he not even top 5. In any order..

Jordan
Kobe
Magic
Duncan
Bird
Kareem

basically just stop

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
how about he gets passed Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc. first.

nikka has 1 ring...1 ring, under .500 in the finals. If he retires today he not even top 5. In any order..

Jordan
Kobe
Magic
Duncan
Bird
Kareem

basically just stop

He's better than all those guys clearly, except for Jordan and Kareem. You can make an argument for those two. And rings do not make you superior. And if you think it does, you're insane.

Wade has 2 rings, he better than Oscar Robertson?