When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:wtf: he said in the very first post Jordan is a better scorer and shooter than Lebron.

then you proceeded to ask how Lebron is better than Jordan in scoring, when he never said such thing....

:dahell: get off that lean bruh

LMAO seriously thought I was being trolled by that nikka. He is either retarded or high off some shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Lebron is better at shooting range and he is much better defender. You don't have to hide Lebron and put Pippen on the best offensive player. Lebron is a great defender from 1-4 and can spot defend at center. MJ could only guard three positions. :blessed: the King

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
on topic, I dont think you can compare any numbers besides scoring...two different positions. not quite WR vs RB but still...we dont compare Kareem to Kobe or some silly shyt like that....so its tough to compare them, imo

in magnitude, jordan is still king. it will take quite a few dominant seasons and rings from bron to surpass that, imo.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: Lebron is more gifted but he doesn't have the leadership, killer instinct Jordan had just yet. For instance, when Birdman or UD was about to fight on the court, Jordan would have been right in the middle of it cursing them nikkas out for not being more head strong. Bron will get there though and then we will talk.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:whoa: Lebron is more gifted but he doesn't have the leadership, killer instinct Jordan had just yet. For instance, when Birdman or UD was about to fight on the court, Jordan would have been right in the middle of it cursing them nikkas out for not being more head strong. Bron will get there though and then we will talk.

well said. when/if bron can come close to fully realizing his potential AND be a leader/killer closer....then watch out

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:wtf: he said in the very first post Jordan is a better scorer and shooter than Lebron.

then you proceeded to ask how Lebron is better than Jordan in scoring, when he never said such thing....

:dahell: get off that lean bruh

:heh: So you're going to act like I didn't have a second post correcting my initial statement and asking the proper question?

Let me put it in print again for you retards: How is LeBron better at scoring AND/OR shooting than Jordan?

The fact that this hasn't been answered yet is already proof of OP having JeVale McGee level IQ. And you're right up there with him :youngsabo:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:heh: So you're going to act like I didn't have a second post correcting my initial statement and asking the proper question?

Let me put it in print again for you retards: How is LeBron better at scoring AND/OR shooting than Jordan?

The fact that this hasn't been answered yet is already proof of OP having JeVale McGee level IQ. And you're right up there with him :youngsabo:
its more reflective of your IQ. how can op answer this question when he said lebron ISNT better at either, right away ?

you gotta be trolling

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
its more reflective of your IQ. how can op answer this question when he said lebron ISNT better at either, right away ?

you gotta be trolling

So let me get this straight.

OP states "Lebron is better at scoring and shooting than Jordan"

You and OP continue to defend this case.

No facts, stats, argument, rationale, or anything other than arguing semantics for 3 pages.

But LeBron is better at scoring and shooting than Jordan. :troll:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah but for real. I'm just trolling. Enjoy your thread.

:dead:

I disagree, but maybe in 5 years this can be a real discussion.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jordon pefected the post fade away.

all bron does is barrel to the goal and draw fouls

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron certainly has the potential to better however it's gonna take actual production to put him over Mike. It's not about what a nikka can do, it's about what a nikka actually does. If Bron stays healthy and keeps pushing himself to get better like he has the last few years then he certainly has a shot but he has to actually do it. How about nikkas actually let him do instead of rushing to crown him before he actually does it.