When will black people; especially major celebrities boycott twitter and call out Musk?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve officially quit the platform and I’m definitely not posting there anymore

People will say we not as powerful as Jews but our voice especially with major black celebrities calling Musk out will definitely do something.

He’s openly posting anti black racist shyt so when will he be called out?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The fact that black people still bought Tesla's after the company allowed open harassment, and intimidation against black employees tell you everything you need to know.

Not even hanging nooses inspired us to Boycott...So this will be swept under the rug so a nikka can stunt in a cyber truck with no friction.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The fact that black people still bought Tesla's after the company allowed open harassment, and intimidation against black employees tell you everything you need to know.

Not even hanging nooses inspired us to Boycott...So this will be swept under the rug so a nikka can stunt in a cyber truck with no friction.
When was the last time you saw a Black person driving a Tesla?

Feels like unnecessary finger wagging. A negligible amount of Black people use his shytty products which is why he's prepared to shyt on us to win the loyalty of the racists who do support him.

And if you've been around the block long enough, you'd know that he has done irreparable damage to his brands.

Daps
Katt Williams should call him out.

He's been getting at half of Hollywood anyway. Might as well add Silicon Valley to the mix.

But frfr, I quit Twitter soon as he bought it.

Of course companies like Adidas, BMW etc., were run by Nazis so..........it becomes a wormhole once you see how much shyt we own/consume comes from some shytty roots.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
When was the last time you saw a Black person driving a Tesla?

Feels like unnecessary finger wagging. A negligible amount of Black people use his shytty products which is why he's prepared to shyt on us to win the loyalty of the racists who do support him.

And if you've been around the block long enough, you'd know that he has done irreparable damage to his brands.

I see black people driving Tesla's literally every day. :comeon:

My homie just copped one, and brought it to my house